• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

TPM advice?

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

dislogicx

Nov 14, 2021
Sorry I am new here and probably has been answered. If anyone has a link to the thread. I am trying to decide if I should do a clean Windows 11 installation using [windows 11 build 219961] torrented from the pirate bay or use the Iso image Windows 11 64bit provided from Microsoft. But also my computer does not have a TPM hardware device I just ordered from amazon. Should I proceed to install it anyways? I'm using a ROG STRIX Z390-E GAMING Mobo. any advice would be great. thank you

Sure, no problem. There are other guides posted here in the forum, here's a link to another version of the same idea at Tom's Hardware. I wouldn't bother with the registry tweaks, too complicated, you might run into problems later.
Bypass TPM, etc Win 11

I was actually able to resolve the problem. When I made a bootable Windows 11 (straight from Microsoft) with roofus, it offered at non-tpm installation UEFI. After that, it was an easy regular clean install. I didn't have a product key for the pro version but I was still able to proceed through and bought a product key for around $40 after the install, so far so good. :) so I should close this thread? or leave it here?

Back