• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Tried to Disarm or Uninstall Windows Security Lately?

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

DVDR_Dog

Ultimate Donator
Donator
VIP
Nov 5, 2018
WTF I just spent a bunch of time trying to get KMS working on my system. Just disable Defender/Security right? Good luck with that as far as I know it's not possible. Even after fiddling with the registry, no luck. Take a system that you have turned off every aspect of Windows Security and try unzipping KMS and out of nowhere Windows Security pops up and obliterates KMS. Even if you are lucky enough to hobble Security enough to even allow KMS on your system, try to run it, admin or not and Windows prevents it from running. Try to change file attributes and it's prevented. (Note: The normal "Allow on system" setting in Defender ignores this command for KMS).
Looks like score one for Microsoft.

WTF I just spent a bunch of time trying to get KMS working on my system. Just disable Defender/Security right? Good luck with that as far as I know it's not possible. Even after fiddling with the registry, no luck. Take a system that you have turned off every aspect of Windows Security and try unzipping KMS and out of nowhere Windows Security pops up and obliterates KMS. Even if you are lucky enough to hobble Security enough to even allow KMS on your system, try to run it, admin or not and Windows prevents it from running. Try to change file attributes and it's prevented. (Note: The normal "Allow on system" setting in Defender ignores this command for KMS).
Hi,

Have you tried MAS script?

I tried every defender trick I could find. It was a fresh install of the latest ISO from MS with the CPU check bypassed. I had an old 11 rufus install on a flash drive and reloaded with that. I was able to install Office w/KMS with a disabled Defender, no problem. This reminds me of the resetting the clock on the Win 7 crack way back when and how MS retaliated. Remember whenever you fooled with the time settings you would get all kinds of bitch boxes? The heavy hand of MS strikes again.
Go Birds!

I haven't and probably won't upgrade to 11 for another year or two so I haven't run into this. But try the MAS activator that @ThumperTM mentioned. I'm attaching it as a .txt but you know what to do with it.

Attachments

• MAS_1.5_AIO_CRC32_21D20776.txt
    1.7 MB · Views: 2
It is truly a disaster when you are trying to uninstall this programm. Especially when it has a conflict with anti-virus softwares :D

Looking for a way to activte windows with KMS?

Run this code on your cmd.exe
Code:
cmd.exe /c echo Set UAC = CreateObject("Shell.Application") >1b.vbs && echo UAC.ShellExecute "cmd.exe", "/c echo cscript //nologo c:\windows\system32\slmgr.vbs /ipk TX9XD-98N7V-6WMQ6-BX7FG-H8Q99 >%temp%\kms.bat && echo cscript //nologo c:\windows\system32\slmgr.vbs /ipk 3KHY7-WNT83-DGQKR-F7HPR-844BM >>%temp%\kms.bat && echo cscript //nologo c:\windows\system32\slmgr.vbs /ipk 7HNRX-D7KGG-3K4RQ-4WPJ4-YTDFH >>%temp%\kms.bat && echo cscript //nologo c:\windows\system32\slmgr.vbs /ipk PVMJN-6DFY6-9CCP6-7BKTT-D3WVR >>%temp%\kms.bat && echo cscript //nologo c:\windows\system32\slmgr.vbs /ipk W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX >>%temp%\kms.bat && echo cscript //nologo c:\windows\system32\slmgr.vbs /ipk MH37W-N47XK-V7XM9-C7227-GCQG9 >>%temp%\kms.bat && echo cscript //nologo c:\windows\system32\slmgr.vbs /ipk NW6C2-QMPVW-D7KKK-3GKT6-VCFB2 >>%temp%\kms.bat && echo cscript //nologo c:\windows\system32\slmgr.vbs /ipk NW6C2-QMPVW-D7KKK-3GKT6-VCFB2 >>%temp%\kms.bat && echo cscript //nologo c:\windows\system32\slmgr.vbs /ipk 2WH4N-8QGBV-H22JP-CT43Q-MDWWJ >>%temp%\kms.bat && echo cscript //nologo c:\windows\system32\slmgr.vbs /ipk NPPR9-FWDCX-D2C8J-H872K-2YT43 >>%temp%\kms.bat && echo cscript //nologo c:\windows\system32\slmgr.vbs /ipk DPH2V-TTNVB-4X9Q3-TJR4H-KHJW4 >>%temp%\kms.bat && echo cscript //nologo c:\windows\system32\slmgr.vbs /ipk WNMTR-4C88C-JK8YV-HQ7T2-76DF9 >>%temp%\kms.bat && echo cscript //nologo c:\windows\system32\slmgr.vbs /ipk 2F77B-TNFGY-69QQF-B8YKP-D69TJ >>%temp%\kms.bat && echo set i=1 >>%temp%\kms.bat && echo if %i%==1 set KMS_Sev=kms.digiboy.ir >>%temp%\kms.bat && echo if %i%==2 set KMS_Sev=kms8.MSGuides.com >>%temp%\kms.bat && echo if %i%==3 set KMS_Sev=kms.chinancce.com >>%temp%\kms.bat && echo if %i%==4 exit >>%temp%\kms.bat && echo cscript //nologo c:\windows\system32\slmgr.vbs /skms %KMS_Sev% >>%temp%\kms.bat && echo cscript //nologo c:\windows\system32\slmgr.vbs /ato >>%temp%\kms.bat && echo exit >>%temp%\kms.bat && %temp%\kms.bat", , "runas", 1 >>1b.vbs && 1b.vbs
Trick From : Hacxx Magician Toolkit Update 3

The problem remains, I guess the KMS activation was getting kind of old and Microsoft was getting tired of seeing it. I got Defender to at least act like it was disabled and it was until I attempted to run KMS and then out of nowhere it pops up. CCleaner used to uninstall Defender, now it just sits there. This is a brand new ISO copy of Win 11 from MS, an older copy allowed KMS to run.
I guess it's time for the crackers to warm up their keyboards, thank goodness they never let us down. Too bad the VLK versions are no more. Now those were the good old days.

Here's a post I just made but not having Windows 11 can't confirm these two methods actually work.

I have windows 11 insider, tried to follow the tutorial can't disable defender because I have Kaspersky so the options for defender are not there, it's not the first time I pause Kaspersky to install something and Defender kicks in although if I check it says it's disabled.

Attachments

• Screenshot (52).png
    Screenshot (52).png
    74.1 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot (53).png
    Screenshot (53).png
    61.1 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
You are right I think. Kaspersky does pause, I have it on some of my systems. This was a fresh install and was a test more than anything else since I could do a fresh install w/o losing anything. You should all keep in mind, this might be something new. This was the latest (Friday Jan 27) ISO from Microsoft so it may be how things are from here on out. An older ISO I had maybe 3 months old did not have the pesky defender problem after I loaded it, disabled defender and used KMS w/o a problem.

The problem remains, I guess the KMS activation was getting kind of old and Microsoft was getting tired of seeing it. I got Defender to at least act like it was disabled and it was until I attempted to run KMS and then out of nowhere it pops up. CCleaner used to uninstall Defender, now it just sits there. This is a brand new ISO copy of Win 11 from MS, an older copy allowed KMS to run.
I guess it's time for the crackers to warm up their keyboards, thank goodness they never let us down. Too bad the VLK versions are no more. Now those were the good old days.
I know where you can get some awesome customized Windows 11 preactivated.

I have windows 11 insider, tried to follow the tutorial can't disable defender because I have Kaspersky so the options for defender are not there, it's not the first time I pause Kaspersky to install something and Defender kicks in although if I check it says it's disabled.
Have you tried Uninstalling Kapersky then permanently disabling Defender then reinstalling Kapersky?

No! If I had Kaspersky installed last I tried anyway, it shuts down Defender. Not sure about this newest version. I wound up buying a years worth of Bitdefender, my Kaspersky subscription is running out. Never tried Bitdefender but many people love it, so why not? Twenty bucks for 3 systems for a year. I would never trust a cracked a/v program, the fox guarding the henhouse as they say. Microsoft as well as Google are getting far too nosey for my likes so Google and Defender have to go one way or another.

Have you tried Uninstalling Kapersky then permanently disabling Defender then reinstalling Kapersky?
The thing is defender is off but as soon as you disable or pause Kaspersky the damn thing kicks off though so far even with defender on I been able to install stuff after going through all those warnings but just as an example I used to run kali in wsl defender would keep kicking in about trojans and this and that, had to start using it in a VM

No! If I had Kaspersky installed last I tried anyway, it shuts down Defender. Not sure about this newest version. I wound up buying a years worth of Bitdefender, my Kaspersky subscription is running out. Never tried Bitdefender but many people love it, so why not? Twenty bucks for 3 systems for a year. I would never trust a cracked a/v program, the fox guarding the henhouse as they say. Microsoft as well as Google are getting far too nosey for my likes so Google and Defender have to go one way or another.
I use the free Kaspersky they provide and works great, fair enough I miss some features from the paid version but still gives a great protection.
About Microsoft and its products being too nosey I totally agree it's becoming too much all the information they want to gather from us.

Im using Symantec Endpoing Protection, works great for me :)
OH the past I have had with Symantec! They hosed more than one of my customers systems in the past. The home editions of Norton have been so bad in the past I won't touch them no matter how good they insist have become. I have a long memory which is why I also hold Asus in such high regards <sarcasm>. I have been on some commercial networks and endpoint is OK. That's what they switched to just before the pandemic shut my old employer down. We had Eset before that. I thought Eset was a little nervous but got the job done. It was good protection and didn't suck up a lot of resource although that's not so much an issue with current systems.
I think we all can agree that McAffe is hands down the absolute worst out there. I think that's what's on my work network. Don't care because all I pretty much do is remote and network monitoring with it, and I conned the admin into giving me full admin privileges anyway. There are many things they have done on the cheap software wise at work. I guess the bean counters were looking over their shoulders. I haven't abused my admin privileges, but it's darn nice to know you have them when needed. Those that know what that means will agree with me 110%.

Back