• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Trying to get Office 21

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

Gascar

May 30, 2023
From TPB.

I have small brain, please excuse....
Wot I did is:
Turn of Win Defender and all active scanning I could find ( about 5 sliders)
(That's the only AV I have)
Downloaded Torrent, got files shown.
The readme says
"
Instructions:
1) Mount ISO and install office
2) Make sure Office setup is closed, from Activator Folder run as ADMINISTRATOR "KMS_VL_ALL_AIO" and type 1
DONE!
You can always thank us here: www.TheWindowsForum.com / www.ThumperDC.com"

I don't see an ISO file.

What am I missing?

Once done I assume I have to hide things from Windows Defender.
Before or after?
Can someone tell me in a sentence or two how to do that? It's not clear to me.
Thanks

Thumpertmp.png

Thanls for the reply, but sorry, that doesn't mean much to me.
I thought ISO files ended .iso .
There aren't any.

Then, from past experience, Windows Defender will try to stop things working. What do I have to stop it seeing? The downloaded file(s) or the installation?

Imagine you were trying to explain to a biology teacher. Not a stupid person, but doesn't live in your world! Instructions needed. Are there any?

Hvala.
Thank you.
I have another working for now but I may be back.
I am used to finding that things get "discovered" and disabled by MS, etc.

Can I ask again, do I have to stop WIndows Defender seeing the downloaded file, the folder, the installed program, or something else...?

Does it all have to be done with internet disabled?

These things need instructions!

NO. Internet must be enabled always. Defender should be disabled because KMS activator, use another antivirus program like Comodo for example where you can easily recover deleted files....Defender is difficult to control and does more "harm" than good. :) ;) :cool: Everithing is on video. Only I personaly do differently and use different Office only just for trial. There are free alternatives for what I need. AND you should do THIS ALWAYS
2023-06-02 00_17_05-Turn off KMS Client Online AVS Validation.png

The problem with most cracks of Office 2021 is it seems the KMS cracks all have a time bomb. After a while you start getting nag screen pop-ups. The program remains 100% functional but the nag boxes start showing up looking for product keys, etc. I can't be bothered constantly closing nag boxes. Our host here has a version of 2016 that if the KMS is used correctly turns the program into a VLK and gives you perpetual validation. Talaba is correct, Defender hates KMS and even if you "disable" protection, it turns out to be a big lie and Defender will flag it and immediately erase it. You have to disable another setting, I think I documented it somewhere in this forum. If you intend to lead a pirate's life load another A/V which both shuts Defender off as long as it's present and can be total disabled itself.

Thank you for that. I appreciate it.

I guess if you guys wrote "Defender" it would be a beatch!

The problem with the alternatives to Office is that they aren't 100% compatible. If you use Forms in Word. or carefully timed animations in Powerpoint, you have to use the MS stuff.

I'll read up on Comodo, thanks.

The problem with most cracks of Office 2021 is it seems the KMS cracks all have a time bomb. After a while you start getting nag screen pop-ups. The program remains 100% functional but the nag boxes start showing up looking for product keys, etc. I can't be bothered constantly closing nag boxes. Our host here has a version of 2016 that if the KMS is used correctly turns the program into a VLK and gives you perpetual validation. Talaba is correct, Defender hates KMS and even if you "disable" protection, it turns out to be a big lie and Defender will flag it and immediately erase it. You have to disable another setting, I think I documented it somewhere in this forum. If you intend to lead a pirate's life load another A/V which both shuts Defender off as long as it's present and can be total disabled itself.

I agree with ya @DVDR_Dog

KMS is the thing which does the activation, right?
Once used, can it not be deleted? / removed to a stick?

NO that is not problem: "The problem with most cracks of Office 2021 is it seems the KMS cracks all have a time bomb." This is not true. That is a wrong belief. What is true is that Microsoft puts a time bomb in their Volume products that they must be activated every 180 days. Install the Retailer version of something and you will see that there is no time bomb, i.e. activation takes years for the same product. :) ;) :) :) :)

NO that is not problem: "The problem with most cracks of Office 2021 is it seems the KMS cracks all have a time bomb." This is not true. That is a wrong belief. What is true is that Microsoft puts a time bomb in their Volume products that they must be activated every 180 days. Install the Retailer version of something and you will see that there is no time bomb, i.e. activation takes years for the same product. :) ;) :) :) :)
Yup you are right Talaba. I forgot that even though my company does sell Microsoft leases for Office 365. I have a hard time wrapping my head around these software leases or whatever you call them. In my case I bought a legit Office '21 key (yeah that's right) so she wouldn't bug me when the nag boxes start popping up. Me? When Office starts getting wonky usually reminds me I have put so much cracked crack besides Office on the system, time to start fresh again.

Back