• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Unlocker 1.9.2 Cannot delete file [Freeware]

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

Re: Unlocker 1.9.1 Cannot delete file [Freeware]

<r>You are all welcome. <E>:)</E></r>

<r>your welcome, thanks for message. <E>:)</E></r>

<t>Thanks for this<br/>
Works like a dream. Have been trying to delete an empty folder for 5 months have tried numerous programs including previous version of Unlocker</t>

<r>your welcome. <E>:)</E></r>

I remember using unlocker 1.9 and let me tell u it does not delete all the files or even interupt all the process , the folder was a cracked kaspesky . But it did help me 2 years ago with some unwanted folders so its a good program

I have spent a fair amount of time downloading and then unintalling programs to find something that actually does what it is supposed to do. Always seems to be a catch or something. YOU GUYS ROCK!! Love the lists you All have shared. I have downloaded some and am IMPRESSED. :)

anything like this that can lock the file in the same manner as it was locked to begin with? also it would need to stay locked even if the software has been deleted. hope this makes sense, PM or post here with findings :)

Back