• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Where to find office

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

Well you can search on the internet there are n number of portal which can help you in download the office.

Staples and other retailers for 50 US bucks for Office 2021 Pro too.

It's an amazing tool but for some reason the activation does not work for my 2021 Home and Student install. Ms keep asking me to renew the subscription and won't let me use office...

It's an amazing tool but for some reason the activation does not work for my 2021 Home and Student install. Ms keep asking me to renew the subscription and won't let me use office...
Jeez you have your share of problems. At this point I'd go for a clean install and leave the registry alone. Something has really jumbled things up. Your sound, KMS isn't working and who knows what else. Get a clean copy of Windows directly from Microsoft and start from there. I still don't know anything about the architecture of your system, I wish I could point you in the direction of the best drivers for your system. You need a solid base to start with and to allow accurate troubleshooting.

Jeez you have your share of problems. At this point I'd go for a clean install and leave the registry alone. Something has really jumbled things up. Your sound, KMS isn't working and who knows what else. Get a clean copy of Windows directly from Microsoft and start from there. I still don't know anything about the architecture of your system, I wish I could point you in the direction of the best drivers for your system. You need a solid base to start with and to allow accurate troubleshooting.
Ehhh.... my desktop is brand new with a clean windows installed.

Back