• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Why people love windows XP?

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

It's not WIN XP that's your internet connection and plus that's a old version of XP services pack is faster and it doesn't look like that

XP was (and will be) the most stable piece of OS software that microshit ever produced :eek:k:

Windows XP was by far the best operating System Microsoft released. They really need to bring it back and make better than ever

PeterNL said:
XP was (and will be) the most stable piece of OS software that microshit ever produced :eek:k:
xD :bebendoceva:
TomW55 said:
Windows XP was by far the best operating System Microsoft released. They really need to bring it back and make better than ever
:aplause:

People with old computers should love XP.
After upgrade from XP to 7, 8, 8.1, 10 now I forgot, what is reinstalling of Windows!
Still using my 6 years laptop and it works mush better and faster with 10!

because xp is great i have a 2008 macbook air with bit defender antvirus with windows xp black on it runs better than the osx snow it came with lol

Back