What's new

WiFi network not showing

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 50.000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

drack0000

Apr 29, 2021
OS
iOS
BR
Chrome Mobile 87.0.4280.163
Hello world this is my first thread and I will be most happy and grateful with I fix this issue of mine

My router is on but WiFi signal not showing up

2F8B863B-DCD2-4CD3-9251-1B4B9CB39E06.jpeg

Went to network connections still WiFi adapter not showing up

D6E59BCC-B6CC-416C-9250-7494BE5A164F.jpeg

Please any help from any expert who see this thread

Last edited:

hacxx

May 29, 2021
OS
Windows 8.1
BR
Chrome 91.0.4472.77
Welcome to the forum. You could have ask your question at dragonforce nevertheless a simple reset should fix that (If not reply back).

Wifi Hotspot Hacker V2 - Do multiple tasks with Wifi Networks
- Deletes records of used Wifi connections

Download:

DVDR_Dog

Ultimate Donator
Donator
VIP
Nov 5, 2018
OS
Windows 10
BR
Chrome 91.0.4472.164
Your wifi adaptor isn't installed or it's disabled in the BIOS it looks like.
Do a Windows key + X and open device manager. See if the wifi adapter shows up in Network adaptors. If it showing up it should give you some indication of what's going on. If it's not showing and there is an unknown hardware device you need the driver for it to even be recognised by Windows.

ARCADIAN

Jan 11, 2018
OS
Windows 10
BR
Chrome 92.0.4515.107
yeah looks like your device is turned off or not installed, check device manager, if you see the device is not installed maybe it conflicting with another device, or simple gotten erased or just plain died. happens you know. if you see it with a exclamation point possible driver issue, check the device website maybe they have a new driver. but everyone responder is correct, there could be several issues. malware or virus can wipe a driver as well.
good luck.