• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Windows 10 1903 (May 2019)

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

DVDR_Dog

Ultimate Donator
Donator
VIP
Nov 5, 2018
Latest update currently available of MSDN. It's a biggie folks. I miss the Service Packs and update Tuesdays (well the Tuesdays are still kind of around). I handle IT in house and for a bunch of commercial and retail customers and can't wait (just kidding). It seems the MS has developed a strange habit for taking one step forward and two steps backwards in the last couple of years. How many times has a MS fix made even more problems that wait for another patch lately? Worst part is I get the blame, part of the job.
Well hang on. MS has issued some wording with this update that there may very well be problems with existing programs. Please post any info here.

Latest update currently available of MSDN. It's a biggie folks. I miss the Service Packs and update Tuesdays (well the Tuesdays are still kind of around). I handle my electric log splitters in house and for a bunch of commercial and retail customers and can't wait (just kidding). It seems the MS has developed a strange habit for taking one step forward and two steps backwards in the last couple of years. How many times has a MS fix made even more problems that wait for another patch lately? Worst part is I get the blame, part of the job.
Well hang on. MS has issued some wording with this update that there may very well be problems with existing programs. Please post any info here.
Lets hope this update doesn't mess up audio setting in my programs and apps like the last major update did. When's the supposed to be released anyway? End of May?

Last edited:
Tried to get this latest update and the usual after 3 failures at auto update,
went and downloaded the latest service pack and the cumulative update.
Guess what, they fail to install as well, but the service packed failed because it was already there (Haha).
The cumulative update (the biggy) failed :
Some Updates wre not installed
The following updates were not installed
Security Update for Windows (KB4494441)
Thank you very Microsoft for this great explanation once again.
No error code or anything as to why it did not install.

Good luck Once Again Get a Newer Version Update Installed
from 1809 to 1905, will go and find this newer version and install it.

All The Best to You All !!

Windows 10 updates are a mess, and thats why i install updates manually.

Back