• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Windows 10 home de-activated with KMSauto net

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

cam82

Nov 30, 2015
Help please! I got Office 2016 Pro with the KMSauto net 2015 portable crack, but probably read the instructions wrong - I read the tip as needing to activate windows, and so I clicked the activate windows button, but in doing so I de-activated the version I have (the upgrade from win8). Now I can't activate it nor re-activate it with KMS - it's currently throwing error code '0x8007007B' at me and KMSauto net starts up by telling me 'the system has problems with activation'. Haven't even tried activating office 2016 yet, and feeling way out of my depth trying to solve the issue :-(

OK I got win10 back working thanks to KMS clean & starting again with all AV, win defender & internet disabled... BUT there's no getting KMS to activate office 16. Even running as admin, with AV et al disabled :-(

Back