• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit Activation !

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

Hey so i got the DL file from TPB, and i have no clue on how to get the process started. When i click on the Rar file nothing opens. Any Advice?

HI there! I'm on Mac. I expected to install your Win 10 on Parallels BUT it asks for a serial and won't install if I write nothing... checked the ISO, to no avail... What do you say? :) TIA

Hi!

I was thinking of downloading the Microsoft Windows 10 Home and Pro x64 Clean ISO from TPB and from the comments I see that I should use the KMSpico to activate it. Could you please share the best version of the software with me?

Also, does it matter if I update the windows before or after activation and is updating in the future safe?

EDIT: I read a bit and will choose "Microsoft Windows 10 5in1 FULL (x64) Nov 2015 [TechTools]" instead. But the questions remain the same.

Hi,

I will, but the question was regarding the KMSpico - which version of it is best for the Nov version and where could I get it?

Also, does it matter if I update the windows before or after activation and is updating in the future safe?

Thanks!

alari said:
Hi,

I will, but the question was regarding the KMSpico - which version of it is best for the Nov version and where could I get it?

Thanks!

Best version is last version, and yeah you can update it ;)

I have Download windows 10 Pro from Techtools.net it asking Product Key please Help me to activate my windows 10

Hello

I installed Office 2016 on Windows 10, 64 bits with no problem. Then I Installed the Activator, again noproblem.
However when I try to use the Activator (I have tried with three different files) I always get this error message:
"Windows cannot access the specified device, path or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item"
Of course I an executing as Administrator, but every time the error message is the same.

Office runs OK, but every time it asks for activation.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Vladqui

Yes Thumper.
I downloadad KMSpico, installed it and.....WOW
It worked.
Now Office is active...!

Maybe you could include KMSpico instead on your ThePiratebay torrent?

Thanks

I downloaded the "KMSpico 10 2 0 FINAL (Office and Win 10 Activator) [TechTools]" from TPB and activated the Windows 10 successfully. I also allowed the KMSpico.exe in Windows Defender, but after a while Defender quarantined and removed KMSELDI.exe in the KMSpico folder as it said it's a Trojan. Could it really have been a virus and what happens now if the file is removed?

alari said:
I downloaded the "KMSpico 10 2 0 FINAL (Office and Win 10 Activator) [TechTools]" from TPB and activated the Windows 10 successfully. I also allowed the KMSpico.exe in Windows Defender, but after a while Defender quarantined and removed KMSELDI.exe in the KMSpico folder as it said it's a Trojan. Could it really have been a virus and what happens now if the file is removed?

It's false positive.

Back