• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Adobe Acrobat Pro DC - Windows 11

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

calil3000

Nov 12, 2021
Hi, I followed all the Adobe Acrobat Pro DC steps correctly, and everything seemed to have worked with the path. However, when I open the software, it asks me to create or log in to my Adobe account. If I close that pop-up, the software closes. As I just updated from Win10 to Win11 a week ago, I am not sure if this issue has something to do with my windows version. Can someone confirm if the path is working on windows 11?

Hi, unfortunately after I log in with my email, it says that I have only 7 days of trial. Maybe I am doing something wrong. After I install "AcrobatDCUpd2000920063.msp", it prompts to restart the computer. Should I restart at this point or should I extract "adobe.snr.patch.v2.0-painter.zip" and Run as Administrator "adobe.snr.patch.v2.0-painter.exe" to crack it before I restart my computer? Also, did someone try to install it in Windows 11?

Last edited:
I installed it in windows 11 (not this comp, on my other laptop). I ran through all of the steps in the instructions, but did not restart when it prompted. After having a similar issue, I realized I had forgotten to restart! Once I restarted, it worked perfectly. I hope this helps.

I installed it in windows 11 (not this comp, on my other laptop). I ran through all of the steps in the instructions, but did not restart when it prompted. After having a similar issue, I realized I had forgotten to restart! Once I restarted, it worked perfectly. I hope this helps.
Thanks. But just double-checking if I understood you here... You solved it by restarting at the end of all steps or when prompted after installing "AcrobatDCUpd2000920063.msp", i.e., before cracking it.

Hi,
I tried all the steps as suggested but it is telling me that it is a 7 days trial and I need to buy. Please help.

Hi, unfortunately after I log in with my email, it says that I have only 7 days of trial. Maybe I am doing something wrong. After I install "AcrobatDCUpd2000920063.msp", it prompts to restart the computer. Should I restart at this point or should I extract "adobe.snr.patch.v2.0-painter.zip" and Run as Administrator "adobe.snr.patch.v2.0-painter.exe" to crack it before I restart my computer? Also, did someone try to install it in Windows 11?
Greetings! Which Acrobat version are you trying to install?

Anyways, if I recall correctly, I didn't have to login: I just enabled the trial version.

Also, if i recall correctly (2), I restarted my PC when asked to do so.

Some quick questions. Did you:

1- make sure the program was closed (e.g. taking a look at the task manager) before installing the update?
2- edit the hosts file after installing the update?
3- apply the patch and THEN ran the fix.reg?
4- disable auto-updates?

If you really did all these things, I suggest uninstalling it and trying again, while changing some steps. E.g.: restarting/not restarting; not using an e-mail, and just enabling the trial instead; etc.

I installed the version "2021.007.20099" on Win 10 64bit just fine. I assume it should work just as well under Win 11.

Thanks. But just double-checking if I understood you here... You solved it by restarting at the end of all steps or when prompted after installing "AcrobatDCUpd2000920063.msp", i.e., before cracking it.
After all of the steps were done. I kept having the same issue of the software shutting down when I closed the trial window. Once I restarted the laptop, that issue went away and it works now. I did not restart it when prompted, as the installation instructions weren't clear on if I should follow that part.

Latest posts

Back