• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit Activation !

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

Hi,

I downloaded the newest version I could find but unfortunately the program won't start. The install goes fine but nothing happens when starting the file. It has worked fine in the past. I downloaded 10.1.8 and 10.2.0

Any help would be highly appreciated.

edit: i did turn defender and firewall off but it seems like something is blocking it regardless

ThumperTM said:
Dwntwn said:
where can I get a copy of KMSpico 10.1.6 Final - thanks, Dwntwn

Check your PM.

Hi just downloaded Microsoft Windows 10 1607 Oct 2016 (x64) FULL [TechTools.NET] at rarbg.to
how can i activate there's no activator included. It say's use the readme.txt included but no links there.

This is what's inside of readme.txt
Instructions:
1) Burn ISO file to DVD or use USB Stick
DONE!
You can always thank us here: www.TechTools.ME / www.ThumperDC.com

I also DL Microsoft Windows 10 PRO FULL(x64-x32) Sept 2015 [TechTools.NET]. I copied the ISO file to a disc and wont install. continually wants to burn to disc again. please help? I was able to extract and when I click setup.exe, I get message "Use the other installation disc that says 64-bit. When you insert it, Windows Setup will restart automatically." There is no other disc that says 64-bit.

Windows 10 ask me for product key. I have to intall with "do this later" and the run KMSpico 10.1.6 FINAL + Portable?? or i have to run it in another pc to get key?

I have a better idea than using those great activation tools.
You can simply buy a genuine Microsoft activation code (extracted from a scrap pc) for Windows 10 home or professional through ebay for as little as $4.00. That's what I did. It's legitimate and activates with Microsoft without issues.

hi there ... i wanna activate my windows 10 pro but couldn't find any activator please give me a link to download the KMSpico activator

Im using KMSpico 10.2 and trying to change my windows 10 home to pro and every time I run it it just pops up a message that says "I am Leaving" "there is nothing to do here" and my OS is still at Home edition.

hello, I downloaded the windows 10pro torrent from the website 1337x, that was uploaded by you, but whenever I attempt to run the setup I receive a notification that says "use the other disc that says 64bit." What do I need to do to get the program to install? Thank you for any help

asmaaa183 post_id=100112 time=1518714335 user_id=162945 said:
Hi , I need to download kmspico, can you guide me howto do that? thanks

I need to get it also. Can someone help?

ThumperTM post_id=88209 time=1445466338 user_id=2 said:
igarcigo said:
can I have a copy of KMSpico 10.1.6 Final, please??
I don't know where I can get it!
Thank you.

Please check your PM.

plz can you PM me the link to download copy of KMSpico 10.1.6 Final - thanks.

Back