• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit Activation !

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

I presume that the latest version of KMSPico is available only by PM? Could I please have a link?

cheers, then

Thumper's
KMSpico 10.1.8 FINAL + Portable
is alive and well with 13 seeds today. Use a torrent search.

When i try to active- windows always delete a programm and stops the proccess. Even dispite of turned off "defense"

When i try to active- windows always delete a programm and stops the proccess. Even dispite of turned off "defense"
You haven't turned defender entirely off then. Look here:
KMS should stop it's magical disappearing act if you follow these instructions. Defender's user interface is how you say unique.

Here is what I use - check it out... and 100% better then KMS Pico. this gives you a permanent Digital Windows Activation.

others which do the same
Warez links are not allowed here

Last edited by a moderator:
I also did not get an email for my activation. When I click on the link for "having trouble activating blah blah" I get a message that says that thread or topic does not exist...I wanna join but cant

:)

No offense folks but......
(https) ://1337x.to/search/kms/1/
>get rid of the space and the "()" URL was munged to avoid direct linking.

Use a little initiative. This board is not a warez dump. As my friend Shawn used to say "If you want to dance You gotta pay the piper" Plenty of guides out there for dealing with Torrents as well.

Well....... it is Google. Let them worry about DMCA takedowns. We've done no harm just pointing to a publicly available Google generated resource.

Back