• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

windows 10 upgrade isues

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

daddybear

Sep 28, 2015
ok maybe you guys can help me, I have win 7 ultimate I did the win 10 up grade and it worked till a win update messed it up , it asked for me to back to a old build when I did it brought me back to 7 and kicked out my product key . now I cant get the key back or upgade to 10 again . any ideas?

its saying that my copy of win 7 is not genuine and asks for a new product key . I talked to a tech at Microsoft they tried a couple of things that didn't work and wanted me to pay for a new key. I was hoping that you guys might be able to help?

Thumper, pleased to meet your acquaintance; but the matter at hand. I have loaded Windows 10 Pro and it is running. I have, however, downloaded your version of Enterprise and Office 2016 from PB. I'd like to know if it's possible to incorporate your version with mine since I'm at the lonely Pro level. Any response would be greatly appreciated. Thank you and God bless. :)

mrfantasy said:
Thumper, pleased to meet your acquaintance; but the matter at hand. I have loaded Windows 10 Pro and it is running. I have, however, downloaded your version of Enterprise and Office 2016 from PB. I'd like to know if it's possible to incorporate your version with mine since I'm at the lonely Pro level. Any response would be greatly appreciated. Thank you and God bless. :)

Yeh, you can ;)

Hi Thumper,
I downloaded the same files from PB as mrfantasy. However I am getting corrupt file when I try to burn the ISO. I am going to download again I am hoping it got corrupt along its way to me. I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem? I am going to send a donation soon as I get paid! Thank You

shellie92270 said:
Hi Thumper,
I downloaded the same files from PB as mrfantasy. However I am getting corrupt file when I try to burn the ISO. I am going to download again I am hoping it got corrupt along its way to me. I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem? I am going to send a donation soon as I get paid! Thank You

Hi,

Why dont you use USB stick for installation?

Thumper

Back