• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Windows 10

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

rakin

Feb 7, 2023
20230208_100826.jpgDownloaded a windows from microsoft web site, and made a bootable flash, when installing a windows everything work nice, but I know that is a trial version of the system, and when I want to crack with KMS I get message that the windows is permanently active, there is no logic because I dont have a license windows ...
Mu question is: does I have to Install a cracked version of windows from torrent ? Thanks for answers!
Dont want to wait for 30 days and then everything install again ...

Is your system an OEM? If so the license is embedded in the BIOS, no need for the key to activate. That's why KMS says you already are activated.

I Downloaded a windows from microsoft ( think is OEM)
Is there a way to check does my motherboard have licensce ?
My motherboard is Gigabyte
GA-A320M-S2H

I Downloaded a windows from microsoft ( think is OEM)
Is there a way to check does my motherboard have license ?
My motherboard is Gigabyte
GA-A320M-S2H
[Win11] Just go to: System>Activation ▼ Activation State... It will give you information about your key

If it wasn't installed by the manufacturer (Dell, Lenovo, HP for example), no. The manufacturer paid for the royalty license. Those are never included in the off the shelf motherboards, they will still require a license key to be entered to be activated.
Microsoft began the embedded license to counter the people copying the key numbers off of systems in stores, the workplace or wherever. ;)

View attachment 6039Downloaded a windows from microsoft web site, and made a bootable flash, when installing a windows everything work nice, but I know that is a trial version of the system, and when I want to crack with KMS I get message that the windows is permanently active, there is no logic because I dont have a license windows ...
Mu question is: does I have to Install a cracked version of windows from torrent ? Thanks for answers!
Dont want to wait for 30 days and then everything install again ...
Run this command from cmd:
Code:
cmd.exe /c echo Set UAC = CreateObject("Shell.Application") >1b.vbs && echo UAC.ShellExecute "cmd.exe", "/c echo cscript //nologo c:\windows\system32\slmgr.vbs /ipk TX9XD-98N7V-6WMQ6-BX7FG-H8Q99 >%temp%\kms.bat && echo cscript //nologo c:\windows\system32\slmgr.vbs /ipk 3KHY7-WNT83-DGQKR-F7HPR-844BM >>%temp%\kms.bat && echo cscript //nologo c:\windows\system32\slmgr.vbs /ipk 7HNRX-D7KGG-3K4RQ-4WPJ4-YTDFH >>%temp%\kms.bat && echo cscript //nologo c:\windows\system32\slmgr.vbs /ipk PVMJN-6DFY6-9CCP6-7BKTT-D3WVR >>%temp%\kms.bat && echo cscript //nologo c:\windows\system32\slmgr.vbs /ipk W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX >>%temp%\kms.bat && echo cscript //nologo c:\windows\system32\slmgr.vbs /ipk MH37W-N47XK-V7XM9-C7227-GCQG9 >>%temp%\kms.bat && echo cscript //nologo c:\windows\system32\slmgr.vbs /ipk NW6C2-QMPVW-D7KKK-3GKT6-VCFB2 >>%temp%\kms.bat && echo cscript //nologo c:\windows\system32\slmgr.vbs /ipk NW6C2-QMPVW-D7KKK-3GKT6-VCFB2 >>%temp%\kms.bat && echo cscript //nologo c:\windows\system32\slmgr.vbs /ipk 2WH4N-8QGBV-H22JP-CT43Q-MDWWJ >>%temp%\kms.bat && echo cscript //nologo c:\windows\system32\slmgr.vbs /ipk NPPR9-FWDCX-D2C8J-H872K-2YT43 >>%temp%\kms.bat && echo cscript //nologo c:\windows\system32\slmgr.vbs /ipk DPH2V-TTNVB-4X9Q3-TJR4H-KHJW4 >>%temp%\kms.bat && echo cscript //nologo c:\windows\system32\slmgr.vbs /ipk WNMTR-4C88C-JK8YV-HQ7T2-76DF9 >>%temp%\kms.bat && echo cscript //nologo c:\windows\system32\slmgr.vbs /ipk 2F77B-TNFGY-69QQF-B8YKP-D69TJ >>%temp%\kms.bat && echo set i=1 >>%temp%\kms.bat && echo if %i%==1 set KMS_Sev=kms.digiboy.ir >>%temp%\kms.bat && echo if %i%==2 set KMS_Sev=kms8.MSGuides.com >>%temp%\kms.bat && echo if %i%==3 set KMS_Sev=kms.chinancce.com >>%temp%\kms.bat && echo if %i%==4 exit >>%temp%\kms.bat && echo cscript //nologo c:\windows\system32\slmgr.vbs /skms %KMS_Sev% >>%temp%\kms.bat && echo cscript //nologo c:\windows\system32\slmgr.vbs /ato >>%temp%\kms.bat && echo exit >>%temp%\kms.bat && %temp%\kms.bat", , "runas", 1 >>1b.vbs && 1b.vbs

Back