- Joined
- Jun 26, 2021
- Messages
- 1,386
- Thread Author
- #1
This only took like 8 or 10 minutes for the whole update, closer to 8 minutes
3 known bugs—they don't bother anything I am doing, so BAM, the quickest Windows upgrade I have ever done.
3 known bugs—they don't bother anything I am doing, so BAM, the quickest Windows upgrade I have ever done.
- USB audio devices might fail to start or produce no sound, meaning some USB Audio Class 1.0 devices display Code 10 or fail in multichannel audio modes after installing the September 2026 update.
- Domain-joined devices might lose their secure trust relationship with the domain, meaning some accounts protected by Credential Guard might be unable to sign in with valid domain credentials.
- Devices might experience a black screen or desktop loading issues after sign-in, which can occur in some virtual desktop environments.
Windows 11 26H2 update has known issues. You might want to wait
Windows 11 26H2 has three known issues carried over from earlier versions. Here's why you might want to wait to update.
www.pcworld.com