• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Windows 7 All Editions SP1 (x86 x64) [ThumperDC]

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

I have everything up and a working activator, but the PC Setting:personalize part is still greyed out. Is it not included with my new install, I was using Windows 7 Black and it didn't support an upgrade. I've tried a lot of different ways to activate it and I cant seem to, so I thought I'd come here. I used "Microsoft Windows 8 Activator(All Edition)" and it unlocked everything but these settings. I set my services all to make my user account a administrator account so I can change almost anything. please let me know, thx, I also did my install with DAEMON Tools Pro, and mounted the ISO to the BD-ROM drive, that daemon tools creates. I dont know if that matters but thought I'd add the info

I have installed This ISO in my Laptop ( ACER Aspire 5750Z) .. getting problem in Internet Explore ( IE ) .. IE crashed frequently .. please help me .

Just used this to install win7 Ultimate x86 on a partition previously running an early Tiny7 distro. Froze up once during the "Completing installation" phase, second attempt went through just fine.

Excellent release Thumper!

Downloaded via tpb.org for those wondering.

Outcast said:
Just used this to install win7 Ultimate x86 on a partition previously running an early Tiny7 distro. Froze up once during the "Completing installation" phase, second attempt went through just fine.

Excellent release Thumper!

Downloaded via tpb.org for those wondering.

8-| ;)

Hi,

Can you please upload this specific version?
File Name: en_windows_7_with_sp1_debug_checked_build_x64_dvd_619601.iso
Languages: English
SHA1: 0F22DFE89AE18B45821276DB41B375FAF9A7906A

Thank you very much in advance..

Latest posts

Back