• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Windows 7 All Editions SP1 (x86 x64) [ThumperDC]

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

I keep getting error message code: 0x80070017 files may be corrupt or missing
This is from Pirate Bay download Windows 7 All Editions SP1 (x86 x64) [ThumperDC]

don't know what the link is?

Any help very much appreciated!! WOULD LOVE to get Windows 7 Ultimate...
do you have a link to it?

Thanks much... Mike

Hmm, something is wrong with your PC, because this windows 7 SP1 was tested and was working fine.

When you prepare the setup. http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs23/f/2009/249/f/1/windows_7_setup_wallpaper_by_tonev.png
On this and it freeezes like that :((

hmm, something wrong with your PC or CD, this version of windows 7 was tested and working fine.

If the above link doesn't work "marlasinger" then you can remove the secondary option to boot from HDD so it has to boot from USB, then change it afterwards when the OS is installed. If not, it could be a faulty installation to your USB.

am downloading the windows 7 (thanks for sharing it), as I too have no os on my pc..it seems to have run away. My question is do you have to burn that file to disk or can I put it on an external hard drive and load it from there. I know you can go into the BIOS and choose boot from cd

Back