• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Windows won't let me in

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

Henryci

Nov 1, 2022
Hi all I have a major problem r problem I have a coda spirit laptop been working fab until a few days ago then next day I go to turn it on and I can't log on, my password which I'm typing in is wrong apparently every time even tho I know it's not so I manage to get I to command prompt to try a few things and the keyboard is suddenly mixed up.

Help have I got a virus from somewhere or is is simply a software issue.

Well you may have many issues to deal with.
I would start downloading and booting from MediCat DVD
This tool has the ability to remove Windows passwords, do pre-boot virus scans.
I don't know what kind of tools you have available, but MediCat also has the ability to boot into a Windows environment. With that you can transfer you valuable files to a USB drive or stick and then just reload the system. That would be the most favorable solution. Good luck!

Hi all I have a major problem r problem I have a coda spirit laptop been working fab until a few days ago then next day I go to turn it on and I can't log on, my password which I'm typing in is wrong apparently every time even tho I know it's not so I manage to get I to command prompt to try a few things and the keyboard is suddenly mixed up.

Using the phrase "then next day" makes me have to ask is there anything you did with it on the day prior you could share that may help point in the direction of the cause?

Reinstall Windows

Back