• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

windows xp sp3 pro help please?

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

moo111

Jul 26, 2012
Hi there Thumper i recently dl'd xp sp3 pro and i have the iso ready and it seems to be working great the only issue im having is that i dont have a working serial # for it. If there is anyway you can find one that could even help me out temporarily that would be fantastic. Main reason for all this i caught a nasty virus a couple months back and my pc is still good i just need to get rid of it so..clean slate is what im looking for. please help. moo111

Google is your friend :) https://www.google.com/search?q=windows+xp+pro+keys&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:eek:fficial&client=firefox-a

awesome and thank you! Unfortunately for me another brick wall and i appreciate your patience in the help with this situation, my ? being is can i install the os through a usb cd rom drive? * both drives went out and this is the only way i can go unless i decide to get another pc, and its still good just virus'd. is there any other ideas if this doesnt work?

yes please! well..dvd-cd-rom but if we can do it the first way ill give it a go too!

wow thats a short and a long one but ill give the long one a go thanks ill keep you tuned in!

Back