• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Activate Windows

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

Thanks for the helpful tips on how to activate it with a digital license or product key. I wanted to chime in and share that I recently came across a tool called "KMSPico" that can activate both Windows and Office for free. I found it to be really helpful and easy to use. I'm not trying to sound like an ad, I just wanted to share this resource with you all in case it helps someone out. Here's a link to the website I used to download it kmspico-download.org. I hope this helps someone out there who may be struggling with activation.

Last edited:
Just keep in mind all Antivirus programs will go bonkers and delete KMSpico as soon as you grab this program even if it's embedded in a compressed archive. Thanks for the post.

As an alternate option, you can open the Run prompt by using the command Window+R, after that enter the command "SLUI 4". A windows activation dialogue box will appear. After that follow the instructions as appeared in the dialogue box.

Back