• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Adobe Acrobat Pro DC 2021.007.20099 Installer patch problem

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxy

Dec 29, 2021
I get the same error as the person in this thread. 1640955197528.png

The zip I downloaded contains the following files:
1640955089609.png

I executed the .exe file and waited for it to finish. After that I tried to executed the .msp file but got the error.
I had my antivirus turned off the whole time. What am I doing wrong?

There is a problem with this in windows 11 too. I wish there was a entirely new download file and possibly a video with instructions. Following the directions of previous threads still gets me no where. Its almost easier just to do it the regular way because this is highly annoying.

There is a problem with this in windows 11 too. I wish there was a entirely new download file and possibly a video with instructions. Following the directions of previous threads still gets me no where. Its almost easier just to do it the regular way because this is highly annoying.
What do you mean with "doing it the regular way"? Is there another way to make it work?

Okay I figured it out.

So even though the instructions tell you not to run Acrobat, you actually do have to run it. First you need to execute Acrobat_DC_Web_WWMUI.exe, then when it asks you to launch Acrobat, click yes. When it asks for a serial code, select the 7-day trial option. You will then have to accept some Terms and Agreements and whatnot. After all of that, you should be inside Acrobat. Now close the program, and also end any leftover processes inside the task manager. Now you can continue with the .msp file and it should work.

Let me know whether it works for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back