• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

How to activate Neural Filters in Adobe Photoshop 2023 v24

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

avz10

Dec 22, 2022
I have just installed Photoshop 2023 v24.1 from the PB. It works as it should work.
Manage my account (Under Help) is greyed out as it should be, I believe.
Image 159.jpg
But Neural filters are also greyed out. I believe one should sign into your Adobe account, and then it will work, but I am unsure if this is the right thing to do.
(I have loaded the neural filters in the Plugin folder (C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop 2023\Plug-ins))
Can I sign in (Under Help) or how can I activate these filters?

Here are the instructions I had the ChatGPT AI bot create. Hope this helps.

To add the Neural Filters plugin to Photoshop, follow these steps:

1. Open Photoshop and go to the "Window" menu.
  2. Select "Extensions" and then choose "Neural Filters."
  3. If the Neural Filters option is not available, it means that the plugin is not installed. To install the plugin, follow these steps:
  4. Go to the Adobe Creative Cloud website and sign in with your Adobe ID.
  5. Click on the "Apps" tab and find Photoshop in the list of available apps.
  6. Click on the "Download" button next to Photoshop to begin the installation process.
  7. Follow the prompts to install Photoshop and the Neural Filters plugin.
  8. Once the installation is complete, open Photoshop and go to the "Window" menu.
  9. Select "Extensions" and then choose "Neural Filters."
You should now see the Neural Filters plugin in the Extensions panel in Photoshop. To use the plugin, select a layer in the Layers panel and then click on the Neural Filters option in the Extensions panel. This will open a new panel with a list of available filters. Select the desired filter and adjust the settings to apply the filter to the selected layer.

Here are the instructions I had the ChatGPT AI bot create. Hope this helps.

To add the Neural Filters plugin to Photoshop, follow these steps:

1. Open Photoshop and go to the "Window" menu.
  2. Select "Extensions" and then choose "Neural Filters."
  3. If the Neural Filters option is not available, it means that the plugin is not installed. To install the plugin, follow these steps:
  4. Go to the Adobe Creative Cloud website and sign in with your Adobe ID.
  5. Click on the "Apps" tab and find Photoshop in the list of available apps.
  6. Click on the "Download" button next to Photoshop to begin the installation process.
  7. Follow the prompts to install Photoshop and the Neural Filters plugin.
  8. Once the installation is complete, open Photoshop and go to the "Window" menu.
  9. Select "Extensions" and then choose "Neural Filters."
You should now see the Neural Filters plugin in the Extensions panel in Photoshop. To use the plugin, select a layer in the Layers panel and then click on the Neural Filters option in the Extensions panel. This will open a new panel with a list of available filters. Select the desired filter and adjust the settings to apply the filter to the selected layer.
Thanks for the response. This will not trigger a trial period?

That I don't know. I am running a pre cracked 2022 photoshop that I got from a trusted private torrent tracker and never have even tried to use any of the online functions of the app.

I had a look at your instructions but I have already downloaded and installed the Thumper DC cracked one.

As I said, the “Neural filters” in the dropdown was greyed out.

I signed in with the Sign in option under Help. This was easy.
My username shows next to Sign Out, but now the “Manage my account” is no longer greyed out.
I thought it was important that it should be greyed out (Doesn't it show Adobe that I'm using Photoshop?)
Image 001.jpg

Neural filters are no longer greyed out and I can open the panel
Image 002.jpg

I should now be able to open any neural filter as they were put in the Plug-ins folder (This I have read somewhere)
Image 005.jpg

Here are all the SVM files in the Plug-in folder (The folder was empty before)
Image 004.jpg

Photoshop shows I should download the neural filters, but if I click on the blue Download button, it does not want to download.
Image 003.jpg

If I sign out, “Neural filters” in the drop-down under "Filters" are greyed out again.

In summary, by signing in, one has access to the neural filter panel, but Photoshop does not recognise the SVM files (I also tried and put them in the “Generator” folder) (Perhaps they should be in another folder??)
It also does not want to download the neural filters from the cloud.

I hope this is clear…and that someone can help.

(Doesn't it show Adobe that I'm using Photoshop?)
I would think it does but any time I've exposed that type of cracked app to the internet the crack stops working immediately. I'd use it as long as it's working.

10 bucks says that there's an entry in the hosts file blocking access and as Hotrod already mentioned that many cracked programs are shut off when they call home.

10 bucks says that there's an entry in the hosts file blocking access and as Hotrod already mentioned that many cracked programs are shut off when they call home.
I wasn't clear in my statement. What I meant was letting the app connect to the internet right after installation before the crack is applied.

Hi all! Are there updated instructions for this? Is this something that should work by logging in to the Adobe account, or will that trigger the software disabled prompts?

Back