• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D 2018.0.2 (x64) FULL - Not prompted to enter Serial *solved*

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nowonmai573

Feb 27, 2019
Hello,

Hope everyone is well.

Has anyone had any luck running Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D? I mounted the ISO and went through the set up, it finished installing and I restarted the PC, but I have not been prompted to enter a serial key.

I'm a little unsure of where to go from here, does anyone have any ideas?

EDIT: I found out where it was, just had to open Civil 3D from the desktop, after a few errors I was prompted to put in the serial key and continue with the installation. So far it has been successfully activated! I still get a few errors on start up but they don't seem to close the program, so hopefully they don't end up being an issue.

Thanks,

Nowonmai573

nowonmai573 post_id=113578 time=1551345030 user_id=187108 said:
Hello,

Hope everyone is well.

Has anyone had any luck running Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D? I mounted the ISO and went through the set up, it finished installing and I restarted the PC, but I have not been prompted to enter a serial key.

I'm a little unsure of where to go from here, does anyone have any ideas?

EDIT: I found out where it was, just had to open Civil 3D from the desktop, after a few errors I was prompted to put in the serial key and continue with the installation. So far it has been successfully activated! I still get a few errors on start up but they don't seem to close the program, so hopefully they don't end up being an issue.

Thanks,

Nowonmai573

Glad to see that you fix it.

:bebendoceva:

Can someone tell me where the XF file is, downloaded from ISO but need to patch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back