• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Avast Cleanup Premium

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

scoot

Dec 20, 2010
Hey, I was working with Avast Premier and ran performance check and it's asking me to pay for Avast Cleanup Premium. Has anyone got this to work? I'm guessing it's a separate piece of software. It would be nice to have if it's available somewhere.

Edit:
Found one on youtube..

Thanks
Scoot

scoot said:
Hey, I was working with Avast Premier and ran performance check and it's asking me to pay for Avast Cleanup Premium. Has anyone got this to work? I'm guessing it's a separate piece of software. It would be nice to have if it's available somewhere.

Edit:
Found one on youtube..

Thanks
Scoot

Good to hear that you found it ;)

You can use the built-in disk clean-up program that comes with Windows. Alternatively you have your choice of a number of programs, but several professionals warn you they can also do harm, particularly the registry cleaners. If you use one be sure to back up the registry first to fix things if you encounter trouble.
I have been using CCleaner for year more our of habit. Take a look at 1337x for sources of these programs if you want to try them outside of a free trial.

Back