• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Best Motherboard Manufacturer?

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

DVDR_Dog

Ultimate Donator
Donator
VIP
Nov 5, 2018
Just a question, who's your preferred mobo manufacturer and why?
We had a discussion start at work and I thought I would extend it to the forum.

The Biostar Company is of the best Motherboards manufacturer around the world. if you are a game lover and then Biostar is best option for you. this company design his board only for gaming and development purpose so in my opinion i would highly recommended the Biostar. for more information visit this site.

I should have added my favorite, MSI. Why you ask? I remember when ASUS had all those mobos with the defective electrolytic capacitors. Most of the manufacturers honored their warranties and replaced or repaired their systems, ASUS did not claiming they didn't make the caps so it wasn't their problem and left a lot of their customers high and dry with bad boards.
MSI always had solid caps and military grade components which means tighter tolerances and much less chance of failure.
ASUS has released some very bad BIOS revisions in the past. I know ASUS is many people's favorite but I can't forget their past which wasn't so good.
I also used to repair laptops for my job and their laptops while not the worst, many models aren't so great.

Me ASUS 20 years 6 motherboards. 1 MSI and 1 Gigabyte and 1 DFI. And Gigabyte a little like.

MSI is the absolute BEST Period :) and I own about a dozen retired systems, some are other makers. I will say this for a cheap system Dell OptiPlex 9020 has 4ghz processors 8 threads with 32gigs of memory. Now these mini towers perform almost as well as my MSI system and these are mini towers with a solid Video card you will love them especially for only $450.00 I have one of these dedicated as my 16Tb Dedicated Cloud Server ASCLOUD and I assure you they are solid :) Refurbished Optiplex 9020

MSI is the absolute BEST Period :) and I own about a dozen retired systems, some are other makers. I will say this for a cheap system Dell OptiPlex 9020 has 4ghz processors 8 threads with 32gigs of memory. Now these mini towers perform almost as well as my MSI system and these are mini towers with a solid Video card you will love them especially for only $450.00 I have one of these dedicated as my 16Tb Dedicated Cloud Server ASCLOUD and I assure you they are solid :) Refurbished Optiplex 9020
I have a pant load of those Dell i7 micros lying around. I also have an HP on line here. The Dell has become the backbone of my home entertainment system and does a right good job.
I love those little micros. They have a ton of horsepower in a very small package.

I have used different types of motherboards and OS, and for me, Biostar makes the best motherboards that support the Windows operating systems. I have been using the H510 for a year now.

The Biostar Company is of the best Motherboards manufacturer around the world. if you are a game lover and then Biostar is best option for you. this company design his board only for gaming and development purpose so in my opinion i would highly recommended the Biostar. for more information
Gotta agree with you on that one Bobby and Eagle. You can't go wrong choosing a Biostar and definitely consider them when shopping for a new motherboard.

Back