• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Creating and developing a extensive av solution

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

hacxx

VIP
May 29, 2021
Hi,

I will be creating a extensive av solution called hacxx av blocker. I have a few TB of data to filter processes to add to the app. Does anyone want tp join the project?

Note: The archives that the user will be downloading contain private data. The user only require to extract executables filepaths from proccesses.txt.

Note: The user may use passwords.txt and use at it's own discretion. At the moment there is a hacknotifierplus address to notify the user that the password was been breached. And how to fix it. A combination of both files is enough to isolate the infection.

pm me.

No PMs here unfortunately. I probably have a system I could spare for the project. Let me know.

I've got several TB of storage not in use and hope to be freeing up around 20 more TB in the next month or two. So I'm in if you need me.

Back