What's new

Dell Latitude 5175 2 in ones

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 50.000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

DVDR_Dog

Ultimate Donator
Donator
VIP
Nov 5, 2018
OS
Windows 10
BR
Chrome 86.0.4240.111
Just looking at a load of those we got in. Holy cow they all have mangled screens! I guess you just can't replace the glass. The whole darn thing needs to be unscrewed from the frame holding the LCD and digitizer. $70 and all that work. I would hate to think what the labor charges would be. Even if it's just for the cost of the parts I am trying to decide if it's worth it. I am still trying to figure out how all these screens became so mangled.
Kind of a dog when compared to it's peers:

ThumperTM

La Patróna
Owner
Aug 18, 2010
OS
Windows 10
BR
Chrome 86.0.4240.111
Just looking at a load of those we got in. Holy cow they all have mangled screens! I guess you just can't replace the glass. The whole darn thing needs to be unscrewed from the frame holding the LCD and digitizer. $70 and all that work. I would hate to think what the labor charges would be. Even if it's just for the cost of the parts I am trying to decide if it's worth it. I am still trying to figure out how all these screens became so mangled.
Kind of a dog when compared to it's peers:

I had order a battery for Dell Latitude 5175 before for $45, never had issue screen.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors