What's new

Help with Driver genius prof ed 10

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 50.000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

eerikk

Aug 28, 2010
Hi,

I recently DL'ed Driver genius prof ed 10, and installed but now your thumperdc-installer starts at every windows startup. I uninstalled the program, and the installer STILL starts up automatically. I cannot see it in regedit either.

The process starts in C:\Windows\Driver Genius Professional Edition v10 .Incl.Serial { www.Thumperdc.com }.exe but if I delete it it is there again at next startup being executed automatically.

Please help.

-E

ThumperTM

La Patróna
Owner
Aug 18, 2010
you are first person with that problem!

i have test this app in two PC and work great :!: :mrgreen:

eerikk

Aug 28, 2010
Alright well... Nevertheless this installation app was causing me trouble. I had to get Adaware to remove it, and I doubt I will install it or anything else with "thumperdc" in the .exe-name again.
Thumper said:
you are first person with that problem!

i have test this app in two PC and work great :!: :mrgreen:

DFPCU

Aug 29, 2010
i have had the same problem with this app, this is even after uninstalling it using add remove because one...the serials didnt work and as soon as you click to fix it shoots you to buy page.. and wont accept registration numbers this data execution is faulty all i wanted was a audio driver because soundmax removed the original audio driver for ag pro 8x sis 965L chipset i would like to know if you have serials that work with this program ..and does this program actually work..so far i am not amused..

pirate07

Aug 18, 2010
hmmm this is funny, i have downloaded and installed this same app without any issues. You CAN NOT update this to the latest version otherwise it will revert back to a trial version.

when you run the program you must always choose NO at this screen

And i didn't have an issue registering what so ever.

Thanks Thumper for the awesome app. got all my drivers updated to the latest version now. i had about 5 of them out of date.......So much for windows update....lol

ThumperTM

La Patróna
Owner
Aug 18, 2010
DFPCU said:
i have had the same problem with this app, this is even after uninstalling it using add remove because one...the serials didnt work and as soon as you click to fix it shoots you to buy page.. and wont accept registration numbers this data execution is faulty all i wanted was a audio driver because soundmax removed the original audio driver for ag pro 8x sis 965L chipset i would like to know if you have serials that work with this program ..and does this program actually work..so far i am not amused..

Dear DFPCU dont start updates and serial work great :!:

eerikk

Aug 28, 2010
I never started any updates, AND the program worked fine - backing up all my drivers. This is not the issue. The issue was the rogue installation program which started at every boot. As mentioned, only a deep Adaware scan fixed that problem. Saying all this is just because someone was unable to take directions on how to NOT update, atc. is BS. Sorry :)

ThumperTM

La Patróna
Owner
Aug 18, 2010
eerikk said:
I never started any updates, AND the program worked fine - backing up all my drivers. This is not the issue. The issue was the rogue installation program which started at every boot. As mentioned, only a deep Adaware scan fixed that problem. Saying all this is just because someone was unable to take directions on how to NOT update, atc. is BS. Sorry :)
You are welcome m8

snoman

VIP
Oct 1, 2010
LOL

<t>I INSTALLED THE PROGRAM AND HAVE HAD NO PROBLEMS AT ALL FROM IT. AS IT SAYS IN THE READ ME DONT UPDATE. USUALLY IT HELPS ALOT TO READ THE DIRECTIONS IT HELPS ME. BTW IM SURE THUMPER WORKS HIS BUTT OFF TO KEEP THIS SIGHT UP AND RUNNING. ALONG WITH THE OTHER NICE FOLKS HERE. IF YOUR BOOT UP REG IS ALL MESSED UP DUE TO SALLY BLOWMEVIRUS IM SURE HE JUST LOVES HEARING ABOUT HOW HIS HARD WORK CAUSE IT LMAO<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
TY thumper for the hard work, P.S. if anyone finds a good download of diskeeper 2010 pls mail me thanks</t>

ThumperTM

La Patróna
Owner
Aug 18, 2010
Re: LOL

<r><QUOTE author="snoman"><s>
snoman said:
</s>I INSTALLED THE PROGRAM AND HAVE HAD NO PROBLEMS AT ALL FROM IT. AS IT SAYS IN THE READ ME DONT UPDATE. USUALLY IT HELPS ALOT TO READ THE DIRECTIONS IT HELPS ME. BTW IM SURE THUMPER WORKS HIS BUTT OFF TO KEEP THIS SIGHT UP AND RUNNING. ALONG WITH THE OTHER NICE FOLKS HERE. IF YOUR BOOT UP REG IS ALL MESSED UP DUE TO SALLY BLOWMEVIRUS IM SURE HE JUST LOVES HEARING ABOUT HOW HIS HARD WORK CAUSE IT LMAO<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
TY thumper for the hard work, P.S. if anyone finds a good download of diskeeper 2010 pls mail me thanks<e>
</e></QUOTE>

You are welcome :thumbup:</r>