What's new

Need help with driver genius 11 pro

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 50.000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

mojo1180

Jan 15, 2012
I just installed the program according to the read me directions even rebooted the pc when I run the program it finds errors when I cick fix it asks for the licence code lhow do I get this code or get the program to work any help much appreceated

mojo1180 :huh:

ThumperTM

La Patróna
Owner
Aug 18, 2010
H3llo mojo1180,

Can you link me to site where you downloaded?

Did you tired this one: http://thumperdc.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=84&t=64134 ?

Thanks

mojo1180

Jan 15, 2012
The pirate bay it was the newest torrent Will uninstall and try the link you sent when I get home next Sat willlet you know if it works I even turned off my wifi during i :confused: nstall did not help

mojo1180

Jan 15, 2012
:thumbup: The link worked great your site is great I dont want to be A jerk and take and not share how do I share got A bunch of apps and movies will share

kakarot1925

VIP
Dec 12, 2010
mojo1180 said:
:thumbup: The link worked great your site is great I dont want to be A jerk and take and not share how do I share got A bunch of apps and movies will share
You gotta apply for t.uploader read about it here.
http://thumperdc.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=24394
Hope it helps :)

Mr Fizbain

Ultimate Donator
Sep 24, 2013
I am also having problems needs registration after scan to fix errors
I Downloaded mine from a Other site link

Stryder

Dec 12, 2011
I'm missing something obvious in this procedure of installing the crack to DriverGenius,because try as I may all I can do is keep screwing it up!! Please tell me, must similar files be deleted from the original folder before the crack files are installed and does one simply copy them to the prescribed folder? I realize that there is something very simple that I am missing,getting to old for this crack stuff I guess,Please help a senior citizen,My email is [email protected] help!!!! Stryder is my handle THANKS to all

casseopea2

Sep 12, 2015
I have an old windows xp professional that I'm trying to fix for my neighbours, unfortunately I'm kinda rusty with windows, I've been a Mac user for so long now, I don't know how to find the drivers for the cd/dvd player anywhere and I dont have the windows install cd, can anyone help me with this?

Thank you so much

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
DVDR_Dog Need Help With an Odd Format Smartphones and other Devices Chat & Support 7
J I need help installing the premium version of Malwarebytes. Windows 8 and 7 Help and Support 1
B Need help installing FolderLock 7.5.2. Windows 8 and 7 Software Chat and Support 0
T Need Help for Internet Download Manager 6.28 Build 7 Portable Windows 8 and 7 Help and Support 0
B im just ignorant and need help... Windows 8 and 7 Help and Support 1
C new guy & need help Windows 8 and 7 Software Chat and Support 6
S I need help with your Office 2016 + activator instructions Windows 8 and 7 Help and Support 50
N Need help with uTorrent 3.4.2 Windows 8 and 7 Help and Support 5
J need some help my motherbroad wont boot up. Windows 8 and 7 Help and Support 4
old hippie Need help converting mkv image file to iso Windows 8 and 7 Help and Support 3
M Silly Question, but need help asap - Master Collection 5.5 Windows 8 and 7 Software Chat and Support 3
I ThumperDC I need help with your Portable Photoshop CS6 Windows 8 and 7 Help and Support 2
C Need help with Auto Capture PC configuration Windows 8 and 7 Software Chat and Support 1
M Need help installing winrar Windows 8 and 7 Software Chat and Support 3
M Need activate my windows 10 Windows 10 Help and Support 7
I i need assistance Windows 10 Help and Support 1
DVDR_Dog Does Your Dell Need a Reload? Windows 10 Upgrade and Installation 0
DVDR_Dog Need a VPN? Hurry! General Security 11
B need activator for office 2016 pro and what pro opens an .rar Windows 8 and 7 Software Chat and Support 0
V Need special software Windows 8 and 7 Help and Support 1
M the windows 7 pack is saying i need a product key Windows 8 and 7 Software Chat and Support 8
N Need serial number for ChrisTV Online Premium Edition 6.80 ! Windows 8 and 7 Software Chat and Support 1
T NEED SOME INFORMATION Windows 8 and 7 Software Chat and Support 1
M i need Song name Windows 8 and 7 Help and Support 3
O need support for convertXtoDVD Windows 8 and 7 Help and Support 3
DVDR_Dog Quickbooks Help! Windows 10 Software Chat and Support 4
K Hi all and mini help to acrobat pro 11 Windows 10 Software Chat and Support 2
N i got hacked, plz help Virus, Trojan, Spyware, and Malware Removal Help 5
L Help with Microsoft office 2016 Activation Windows 10 Help and Support 1
D Help! Im stuck don't know what to do anymore, 3 times BSOD makes my SSD RAW :( Windows 10 Help and Support 4
E Windows 10 Seeking Help in Free upgradation of Windows 10 Home Single Language to Professional Windows 10 Upgrade and Installation 7
W EFI partition size - please help after clean install Win 10 for Multiboot Windows 10 Upgrade and Installation 5
thief89 AnyDVD HD 8.4.4.0 HELP! Windows 8 and 7 Software Chat and Support 2
A help needed Windows 10 Help and Support 5
N Windows 10 Wondershare Filmora 8.7.4.0 help Windows 10 Help and Support 7
NickLAranda [Help] Dell Inspiron E5440 - Fan Pulsing Issues Windows 10 Hardware Chat and Support 4
O HELP windows 8.1 problems Windows 8 and 7 Help and Support 1
A Office MAC 16.19 activation [help] Windows 8 and 7 Help and Support 2
G autodata 3.45 test mode disable help Windows 10 Help and Support 2
A Adobe Acrobat XI Pro install and crack...HELP Windows 8 and 7 Software Chat and Support 0
R HELP! Network Infected Virus, Trojan, Spyware, and Malware Removal Help 5
N Help with Avast! Premier - Scans not working Windows 8 and 7 Help and Support 2
B Microsoft Windows 10 1607 Oct HELP !! Windows 8 and 7 Help and Support 0
C HELP HOW TO USE KMSpico 10.1.8 FINAL Windows 8 and 7 Help and Support 3
M HELP: compress video to email! Windows 8 and 7 Help and Support 1
R Microsoft Office Pro 2016 [HELP] Windows 8 and 7 Help and Support 3
R Natural Reader Help with voices Windows 8 and 7 Help and Support 0
M avg torrent help Windows 8 and 7 Software Chat and Support 1
S CCleaner help Windows 8 and 7 Help and Support 2
Z SlySoft 7.6.8.0 *help* Windows 8 and 7 Help and Support 0