• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!
How To Clean Boot Windows 10

How To Clean Boot Windows 10

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

ThumperTM

La Patróna
Aug 18, 2010
ThumperTM submitted a new resource:

How To Clean Boot Windows 10 - How To Clean Boot Windows 10

View attachment 4941

What is a clean boot of Windows 10?
A clean boot starts Windows 10 with a minimal set of drivers and startup programs. The clean boot feature will help you to check if a third-party service or program running in the background is causing issues on your PC.

If you are wondering, yes, it’s like the safe mode in the Windows operating system. But...

Read more about this resource...

Is it easy/possible to disguise a 3rd party app as an offical microsoft app to remain hidden?

Is it easy/possible to disguise a 3rd party app as an offical microsoft app to remain hidden?
I am not sure what you mean by hidden, hidden from what? The only thing that Microsoft to be able to see things is through Windows Defender or Windows security as it may be. Personally I'm finding Microsoft antivirus being more and more intrusive into the operating system. I'm starting to think I should just remove it entirely. But maybe that's just me being paranoid or the fact that I'm on an Android system right now. Does anybody else care to add to this one?

Last edited:
I am not sure what you mean by hidden, hidden from what? The only thing that Microsoft to be able to see things is through Windows Defender or Windows security as it may be. Personally I'm finding Microsoft antivirus being more and more intrusive into the operating system. I'm starting to think I should just remove it entirely. But maybe that's just me being paranoid or the fact that I'm on an Android system right now. Does anybody else care to add to this one?
In this guide it tells you to checkbox "Hide all microsoft services" So i was curious if a malicious program could act as a Microsoft service thus evading detection by this method.

Also i would recommend ameliorated version of windows 10
https://ameliorated.info/documentation.html

Also there is this program

Back