• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

I need help with your Office 2016 + activator instructions

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should really include more detailed instructions and include the necessary files and programs in your original torrent
For every post here (I made this account just to ask about this), you can assume that there are 100 other people that are having the same issue

ThumperTM said:
giladhaz said:
Hi I cannt instell the office 2016 on my win10. It tells me :"somthing went wrong. Sorry we ran into a problem. Error code: 30174-4 (193)

Can you please post a screenshot?

Thank you.

Hi ThumperTM
I didn't find out how to attach an image to this message. However, I quoted the error notification precisely.

Some additional details that might help:
I currently use MS office professional plus 2013 64bit.
I tried also to operate the installer as administrator and in some compatibility modes. Nothing helped.
Should I uninstall the office 2013? I prefer not to until I see the office 2016 is OK..
Thanks for your help

Thanks for the file Thumper!

This is what I did to make it work:
1. Install Office
2. Make sure antivirus programs are not running
3. Open KMS Auto application
4. Click on activation and follow the prompts. Opened up Word and it seems to be working just fine.

Not a tech guy by any means. Maybe someone with more experience can chime in?

Thanks for the response. That is exactly what I did, I even tried to use the cmd as administrator (figured that out by fluke). When I used KMS I clicked windows activation and it comes up with a product key prompt which I click continue to and then it comes up with the error message "The program was unable to activate the product in Automatic Mode. Now will attempt to set the GVLK key then it is necessary to repeat the activation again.
If activation fails, try to force the key for your product version: System tab, Installing GVLK key or Utilities tab, GVLK Product Keys and repeat the activation process."

I have tried to manually change this GVLK to the 2016 version manually to see if that worked and it didn't.

preciso de ajuda tentei instalar; microsoft office pro plus 2016 v/16.0.4266.1003 RTM+activador(techtools.net). mas não aciona faço tudo direito e não fica ativado depois deixa de ter acesso ao activador, deu um código e uma chave de 25 letras e números; e portial key: wfg99 pedia se podia ajudar

:mrgreen: preciso de ajuda tentei instalar; microsoft office pro plus 2016 v/16.0.4266.1003 RTM+activador(techtools.net). mas não aciona faço tudo direito e não fica ativado depois deixa de ter acesso ao activador, deu um código e uma chave de 25 letras e números; e portial key: wfg99 pedia se podia ajudar

Hi ThumperDC,

I'm trying to install this Office 2016 onto my mac, but everything I install a popup comes up and says that the windows application cannot be opened on OS X. Please kindly assist.

Cheers

i was having trouble getting the KMS service to actually do anything after running it as admin.

What fixed that for me was the following:

1. Disable AV software
2. Unzip File
3. Install Office
4. Restart
5. Open Word and after it asks for email or Product key just close it out.
6. Run KMS as admin.

worked just fine that way.

I have installed office 2016 but failed to activate the product since i dont have the product key. so how can i get the product key?

[FIXED!!!!]

EXTRACT .RAR FILE((( MICROSOFT Office PRO Plus 2016 v16.0.4266.1003 RTM + Activator [TechTools.NET])))

ALL NEEDED FILES ARE THERE! if not you download a homeless copy from your torrent -.-

1. Install Office
2. Make sure antivirus programs are not running
3. Open KMS Auto application
4. Click on activation and follow the prompts. Opened up Word and it seems to be working just fine.

READ COMMENTS ON THIS FORUMS BEFORE WASTING EVERYONES TIME................. NO SHIT SOMEONE WROTE "HOW DO I RUN IT AS ADMINISTRATOR?!?! GTFOH JUST BUY THE PROGRAM DUDE

JUST SAYING LOL

Okay, so, I also could use a little bit of help here.

I downloaded the torrent "MICROSOFT Office PRO Plus 2016 v16.0.4266.1003 RTM + Activator"

1. There are three installation files. One setup.exe in the main download folder, and two others in the /office/ folder, setup32.exe and setup64.exe. I have a 64 bit OS, so which of these 3 files do I use to install? setup.exe, or setup64.exe? Does it matter? It should be noted that using setup.exe in the default folder seems to attempt to install the x32 version of Office.

2. Once Office is installed, I assume that I close the installer and then run the application file called KMSAuto Net as an adminsitrator. How does this program work? Do I just click Activate -> Activate Office -> That's it? Or do I need to go into the "About" tab and do something? The directions are not very clear.

I appreciate any assistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back