• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Installation/activation of MICROSOFT Office PRO Plus 2016 v16.0.4266.1003 RTM

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

Hi,

Move office folder in desktop, rename office folder to shomething shorter, run as administrator.

Let us knwo how it goes :)
@ThumperTM Thank you for all the help. I just found this thread very helpful. Im curious though. Why did moving the Office folder to the desktop make a difference? I was reading through and saw this guys screenshots, realized I had the same issue of not being able to run these application and the thumb nail looking odd. Why does this work lol? Thanks again thumper.

good day all ... any good minds here , to tell me where can i download an ISO FILE of Microsoft Office Plus 2016 .. my software dvd started to jumped when i tried to insrtall because of too many scratches ... any help will be appreciated .. thanks in advance

good day all ... any good minds here , to tell me where can i download an ISO FILE of Microsoft Office Plus 2016 .. my software dvd started to jumped when i tried to insrtall because of too many scratches ... any help will be appreciated .. thanks in advance
If you have the Product key you can sign in and download from Microsoft. Here is the link for the download. Also you can find many torrent available aswell.

Hey everyone! I had an issue after running the app for a year and a half! It started coming up with an error saying that it couldn't be updated, try restarting and try again, same thing. I did a repair to see if that would fix it. I walked away and a new installation of Office had been installed. It the started asking for the product key. I decided to uninstall office and start from scratch. But because of previous installs, it had issues between the 32 bit and 64 bit. I followed the step by step instructions on going thru the registry and cleaned out, what I thought, was everything. I just started a clean install and it errored out with "We found a problem; Office 16 Click-to-Run Extensibility Component 64-bit Registration". I ran the setup in the folder per instructions, do I need to run the 64-bit setup in the office folder?

Hey everyone! I had an issue after running the app for a year and a half! It started coming up with an error saying that it couldn't be updated, try restarting and try again, same thing. I did a repair to see if that would fix it. I walked away and a new installation of Office had been installed. It the started asking for the product key. I decided to uninstall office and start from scratch. But because of previous installs, it had issues between the 32 bit and 64 bit. I followed the step by step instructions on going thru the registry and cleaned out, what I thought, was everything. I just started a clean install and it errored out with "We found a problem; Office 16 Click-to-Run Extensibility Component 64-bit Registration". I ran the setup in the folder per instructions, do I need to run the 64-bit setup in the office folder?
Update!! Figured it out! I went into the registry and searched for every instance and deleted that key.

Running the KMS, it asks to install TAP Provider V9, is this normal and should I let it install

Back