Teebagger

Jul 9, 2019
New Zealand
OS
Windows 8.1
BR
Chrome 75.0.3770.100
Ok,
Downloaded the KMSpico 10.1.8 FINAL + Portable file from Piratebay. Cheers Thumper ;)
Ran the set up
Hit the KMSELDI (red button) in program files. It starts up then a few seconds later says "programme complete" and then this pops up Nothing to do here.png

This is as far as Ive got so far and unsure if there is something else Im missed???

Any help would be great

ThumperTM

La Patróna
Owner
Aug 18, 2010
New Zealand
OS
Windows 10
BR
Chrome 75.0.3770.100
Ok,
Downloaded the KMSpico 10.1.8 FINAL + Portable file from Piratebay. Cheers Thumper ;)
Ran the set up
Hit the KMSELDI (red button) in program files. It starts up then a few seconds later says "programme complete" and then this pops up View attachment 4962

This is as far as Ive got so far and unsure if there is something else Im missed???

Any help would be great
Hi,

Run as administrator, then reboot.

Reactions: Slobodan

Teebagger

Jul 9, 2019
New Zealand
OS
Windows 8.1
BR
Chrome 75.0.3770.100
Nope, still the same deal o_O

Uninstalled the lot and started a fresh and got the same message

Just so im getting this correct, Im only supposed to be running the KMSELDI file as admin when doing the main install?

In programe files.png

ThumperTM

La Patróna
Owner
Aug 18, 2010
New Zealand
OS
Windows 10
BR
Chrome 75.0.3770.100
Nope, still the same deal o_O

Uninstalled the lot and started a fresh and got the same message

Just so im getting this correct, Im only supposed to be running the KMSELDI file as admin when doing the main install?

View attachment 4963
Yup, KMSELDI file, make sure disable your antivirus software before you run/download it. It case it wont help drop me a PM.

Reactions: Slobodan

Snuffy

Dec 10, 2011
OS
Windows 10
BR
Firefox 68.0
really depends on what you are trying to do with it... if you are actived then it has nothing to do. if your RETAIL version is has nothing to do you have to convert to VL.

Teebagger

Jul 9, 2019
New Zealand
OS
Windows 8.1
BR
Chrome 75.0.3770.100
Im by no means a computer wiz and only know enough to be dangerous.

I have windows 8.1 and wanted windows 10 so downloaded - KMSpico 10.1.8 FINAL + Portable (Office and Windows 10 Activator)
My Windows.jpg

Turned off my antivirus and firewall, unzipped it to a folder, read the instructions and ran the KMSpico_setup

Went to the new installed folder in program files and ran the KMSpico_setup from there. This small box pops up like its activating then 2 seconds later says "program complete"
Trying to install.jpg
then get this
Nothing to do here.png

ThumperTM this was what I got out of that file you sent me but not sure what to do with it from here?
Part 2.jpg

Last edited:

ThumperTM

La Patróna
Owner
Aug 18, 2010
New Zealand
OS
Windows 10
BR
Chrome 75.0.3770.100
Im by no means a computer wiz and only know enough to be dangerous.

I have windows 8.1 and wanted windows 10 so downloaded - KMSpico 10.1.8 FINAL + Portable (Office and Windows 10 Activator)
View attachment 4967

Turned off my antivirus and firewall, unzipped it to a folder, read the instructions and ran the KMSpico_setup

Went to the new installed folder in program files and ran the KMSpico_setup from there. This small box pops up like its activating then 2 seconds later says "program complete"
View attachment 4968
then get this
View attachment 4964

ThumperTM this was what I got out of that file you sent me but not sure what to do with it from here?
View attachment 4966
Hi,

You 1st image says that your windows is activated.

Teebagger

Jul 9, 2019
New Zealand
OS
Windows 8.1
BR
Chrome 75.0.3770.100
OMG so thats just an activator not actually windows 10 o_O did I just go full retard?

Is there an upgrade to windows 10 by chance cause as I mentioned I cant install that photoshop of yours without it
Photoshop.jpg