• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

KMSpico 10.1.8 FINAL + Portable installing issues

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

Teebagger

Jul 9, 2019
Ok,
Downloaded the KMSpico 10.1.8 FINAL + Portable file from Piratebay. Cheers Thumper ;)
Ran the set up
Hit the KMSELDI (red button) in program files. It starts up then a few seconds later says "programme complete" and then this pops up Nothing to do here.png

This is as far as Ive got so far and unsure if there is something else Im missed???

Any help would be great

Ok,
Downloaded the KMSpico 10.1.8 FINAL + Portable file from Piratebay. Cheers Thumper ;)
Ran the set up
Hit the KMSELDI (red button) in program files. It starts up then a few seconds later says "programme complete" and then this pops up View attachment 4962

This is as far as Ive got so far and unsure if there is something else Im missed???

Any help would be great

Hi,

Run as administrator, then reboot.

Nope, still the same deal o_O

Uninstalled the lot and started a fresh and got the same message

Just so im getting this correct, Im only supposed to be running the KMSELDI file as admin when doing the main install?

In programe files.png

Nope, still the same deal o_O

Uninstalled the lot and started a fresh and got the same message

Just so im getting this correct, Im only supposed to be running the KMSELDI file as admin when doing the main install?

View attachment 4963

Yup, KMSELDI file, make sure disable your antivirus software before you run/download it. It case it wont help drop me a PM.

really depends on what you are trying to do with it... if you are actived then it has nothing to do. if your RETAIL version is has nothing to do you have to convert to VL.

Im by no means a computer wiz and only know enough to be dangerous.

I have windows 8.1 and wanted windows 10 so downloaded - KMSpico 10.1.8 FINAL + Portable (Office and Windows 10 Activator)
My Windows.jpg

Turned off my antivirus and firewall, unzipped it to a folder, read the instructions and ran the KMSpico_setup

Went to the new installed folder in program files and ran the KMSpico_setup from there. This small box pops up like its activating then 2 seconds later says "program complete"
Trying to install.jpg
then get this
Nothing to do here.png

ThumperTM this was what I got out of that file you sent me but not sure what to do with it from here?
Part 2.jpg

Last edited:
Im by no means a computer wiz and only know enough to be dangerous.

I have windows 8.1 and wanted windows 10 so downloaded - KMSpico 10.1.8 FINAL + Portable (Office and Windows 10 Activator)
View attachment 4967

Turned off my antivirus and firewall, unzipped it to a folder, read the instructions and ran the KMSpico_setup

Went to the new installed folder in program files and ran the KMSpico_setup from there. This small box pops up like its activating then 2 seconds later says "program complete"
View attachment 4968
then get this
View attachment 4964

ThumperTM this was what I got out of that file you sent me but not sure what to do with it from here?
View attachment 4966

Hi,

You 1st image says that your windows is activated.

OMG so thats just an activator not actually windows 10 o_O did I just go full retard?

Is there an upgrade to windows 10 by chance cause as I mentioned I cant install that photoshop of yours without it
Photoshop.jpg

Hello,

I'd like to find the link to download KMSpico 10.1.6 FINAL + Portable, please.
Thank you for your fast answer.
Hi Sorinflorentin
Forum rules forbid posting of any direct links here. Thumper would like to keep this board going and not be shut down.
A search for what you are looking for can be found at a torrent search site (1337x) and that should give you a bunch of safe options to download it.

Hi Sorinflorentin
Forum rules forbid posting of any direct links here. Thumper would like to keep this board going and not be shut down.
A search for what you are looking for can be found at a torrent search site (1337x) and that should give you a bunch of safe options to download it.
Thank you very much I found KMSpico 10.1.8 FINAL + Portable (Office and Windows 10 Activator) [TechTools]
I shall try it.

Nice day

Got that "nothing to do" ans found out that office x365 was installed.
I scraped it all and installed a real Office 2016 instead.
Activated right the first time (my firste time).

I really couldn't imagine why anyone would bother except as a technical exercise.
There are so many great alternatives to 'office'.
Also, you can legitimately say when asked, 'no, i am not a thief', if you do not use pirated software.
Piracy is as old as the internet, older really, since BBS days, but so is anti-piracy. Things like GPL came about because of the problems with piracy. We need options that don't turn us into thieves. It is an issue that transcends industry and affects our humanity.
We have the freedom to talk positively about piracy and also negatively.
I do use various online streaming services to watch tv, without paying. So, I feel your motivation, that if it exists it is ok, like finding a cigarette butt on the ground and smoking it. But there are alternatives.
If the tv companies were smart they would put their broadcasts on the internet along with their ads. It is their stupidity that leads me to watch using other means. Of course I would record it and ff through the ads if they did.
The thing I have found about pirated Windows (never tried office, pirated) is that it didn't work well. There were glitches. When I bought a copy of windows all my headaches went away. I don't remember exactly, but it just was a piece of junk. I tried many versions. My conclusion was that Windows/MS put a lot of their effort into breaking Windows if you didn't have a legit key. So, after a month it just became a piece of trash, crashing and stuff. All sorts of problems. Every problem they could imagine they wrote into windows to happen if you don't have the real fix.
So, frakk, just don't use it if you can't be bothered to spend the money.
But also, why be a thief?
Maybe you don't respect software developers like people used to. They are a dime a dozen now. But maybe just respect the person? A fellow human being needs to eat and feel safe and comfortable. But apple doesn't need to be the #1 company in the world, nor amazon, nor google. Buy something else.

Piracy is as old as the internet, older really, since BBS days, but so is anti-piracy. Things like GPL came about because of the problems with piracy. We need options that don't turn us into thieves. It is an issue that transcends industry and affects our humanity.
We have the freedom to talk positively about piracy and also negatively.
Well I do remember those days and was active then. The first software I cracked was a game on a VIC 20 or C64 I don't remember. The reason I did it was the game's copy protection consisted of a physical error etched into the 5 1/4" floppy that the game was on when you purchased it. Fine. Except one thing the game's protection relied on the drive returning an error code at a very specific part of the load or it wouldn't run. Now here's the problem: Every time you loaded that game it would cause the error which caused the very expensive drive to try to seek the data which resulted in some nasty banging around as the head searched for the data before returning the error code. To make a long story short it would basically ruin the drive as enough of these head banging events would knock the drive out of alignment making it worthless until an expensive trip to the repair shop.
I wrote the programmer a couple of times and asked him to stop, he ignored me. So.... I learned machine code and binary for a 6502 and wrote a patch around the destructive code. Am I a bad guy?
Speaking of M/S they have turned into the biggest whore mongers in the software industry. The current CEO wants M/S Office to go to an entirely subscription based model. On top of that he has privately declared Windows 10 to be the last official release of Windows as we know it and turn it into a cloud oriented subscription based O/S along the lines of Chrome.
Can you say "Hello Linux!"? If this continues we may see M/S go the way of their Zen and Phone. Why people continue to rely on Office other the "Well that's the way we always did it" confounds me. If M/S plans come to fruition you just may see a mass exodus. I know many Admins who would be pigs in poop if they were dealing with a Linux only environment. Of course there would be a need for more friendly GUI's but the bones are already there.

haha, yeah, it makes sense that windows would not be able to continue, meaning that it will fail in the manner you said; these people at that high of a level are so corrupted, it just isn't even funny
but what is funny is that they simply can't help but bork things up to the point of no return, beyond
so, we will watch them fail with windows and the entire gaming industry will move to linux
heck, i've already quit playing pretty much everything now, cause it is all just ai nonsense, as if there are no real people programming anything anymore; it has no heart
this is the way of the world, you either turn into an a.i. drone or you become 'free', like GPL
. do you think this site will go on with the new windows? i guess it could 'survive'
linux is pretty friendly these days, but you still have to learn the code, which it will always be because gui answers are never good enough. I did linuxmint for my dad when i gave him my old computer. He loves it. Watch youtube videos, check email, print stuff. It all works. Can possibly even get the old windows 'quickbooks' version working on it, but haven't tried yet. Looked it up, says it works, lol.

Windows is for directX video games and 'office'
. MS asked their a.i., same as all the other big companies, "so watson (or whatever name), what is the best way to run a business so we get the most profit for the least return, or biggest bang per buck?"
. and watson basically says, "appeal to the stupidest people in your society with the lamest cheapest junk solution"
Because the average person, meaning the majority, will just gobble it up. And all you have to do is run an ad that says, "Watson says we are the best!" or something to that effect.
lol
'this is the end'

Back