• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

KMSpico 10.1.8 FINAL + Portable installing issues

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

re: your example... what I said, a technical exercise; really you wouldn't want to play a game made by a person who is happy to destroy your disc drive, lol.

actually, they make it just minimally effective with enough happy rewards to keep you coming back for more, like 'apple', with their 'shiny'
but not too good or you won't want to buy the next thing; like how I can't find the setting to keep the taskbar always on top, yet autohide; sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't :smh:
. back on topic... i guess i thought MS was serious about continuing windows as is indefinitely. Too good to be true. But, it is still better than piracy. But if you just want to play games (or do office, :smh:) then you can re-install it once a month, no big deal. (put your games on a 2nd drive)

Back