• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Microsoft Office 2016: MISSING INSTALLATION .TXT FILE

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

validityboy

Jan 21, 2016
for Mac "v15.13.3 Multi"

The download had no .txt file with installation instructions, can someone send this to me?

am i missing something i installed th ms office download and it is asking me to sign in
how do i get passed this

hi, i can't ignore the page.
so i did the registration.... what do i do? I can't access or edit anything cause it says i have to activate my account. Already tried deleting and reinstalling and not logging in, but it didn't work.
please somebody help me!
thanks!

Hello the installation ok, now when i work an excel file on my mac and and try to SAVE AS, it doesn't give any options where to save it, and when I choose ON MY MAC...the MS error report opens and everything crush...Any help? Thank you.

Re: Microsoft Office PRO Plus 2016 v 16.0.4266.1003

<r>Hello Everyone,<br/>
<br/>
I am trying to get the Product Key Code for the item that I downloaded from here.<br/>
"Microsoft Office PRO Plus 2016 v 16.0.4266.1003" I did have some problems downloading but it is working however it only contains a partial Key Code. Is there any chance that you may have any information on how to get the Product Key Code? <E>:$</E> <br/>
When I get this Product Key Code and this works, I will be making a healthy contribution but I would really like to get this working. I must register this by tomorrow 7/28/16 or it will stop working. I did have Office Pro Plus 2010 and went to reactivate it and Microsoft said there was a problem with the Key Code even though I had registered it in my name I new it would be a long time before I could get it straightened out. I would appreciate any help you could give me. <E>:beer:</E> <br/>
<br/>
Harley Rabbit <E>:bebendoceva:</E></r>

i have a question, after i install the Microsoft Office 2016 v15.13.3 it crashed the next day and its said that "Activation Office to Create and Edit. Buy Office or sign to activate Office if you've already bought it."
THANK YOU!

by the way I'm using Macbook Air... :D

I am having the same issue. It installed perfectly and I am able to open the apps. But it is read only and tells me i need to activate it before I'm able to edit anything. This is on a Macbook Pro.

I am having the same issue. It installed perfectly and I am able to open the apps. But it is read only and tells me i need to activate it before I'm able to edit anything. This is on a Macbook Pro.

Back