• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Solved MICROSOFT Office PRO Plus 2016 v16.0.4266.1003 RTM

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
People just deactivate - disable your AVs before you start dealing with the activation files.

If you still have problems we really can't help.

A small tip, you can try and do an Online KMS Activation with this up to date patch:

You know th3m, the British have a saying "spitting into the wind".
In the US being the Neanderthals we are the saying has been slightly altered to "Pissing up a rope" .
Same idea, better graphic image. Hang around a while, you'll see why I call Thumper a saint.

You and I weren't handed plug and play cracks, we had to work for them and learn things.
In retrospect, that may have been the point all along.
You too will be saying, well if you want the program that badly and aren't willing to listen or put the time in, buy the darn thing.
Shoot this guy Bull and I ran a board for years a long time ago, we didn't advertise but we had a ton of members. We never encountered questions like these same ones over and over again. I think the members must have known better. Don't get me wrong, we would help teaching them but the had to show some willingness to learn in the first place.
That and the fact my public presence never matched the releases of mine. There's a lesson to be learned.

You know th3m, the British have a saying "spitting into the wind".
In the US being the Neanderthals we are the saying has been slightly altered to "Pissing up a rope" .
Same idea, better graphic image. Hang around a while, you'll see why I call Thumper a saint.

You and I weren't handed plug and play cracks, we had to work for them and learn things.
In retrospect, that may have been the point all along.
You too will be saying, well if you want the program that badly and aren't willing to listen or put the time in, buy the darn thing.
Shoot this guy Bull and I ran a board for years a long time ago, we didn't advertise but we had a ton of members. We never encountered questions like these same ones over and over again. I think the members must have known better. Don't get me wrong, we would help teaching them but the had to show some willingness to learn in the first place.
That and the fact my public presence never matched the releases of mine. There's a lesson to be learned.

i know, but you are a saint too. you bring quality to this forum ;)

i know, but you are a saint too. you bring quality to this forum ;)
Who me? Nah. Thumper brings the magic to this place. I like it here and do what I can to support it, that's all.
Thanks for the thought tho.

Hi ThumperTM,

Similar to the OP i too am having issues with this. It does install OK but it doesn't seem to be activating? When i open excel it still tells me to provide an activation key license,

Can you provide any info on where i went wrong?

Thanks

I have the same problem.
thanks to give me help.

Did you extract the .rar file?

Also after you extracted the file, it is advisable to go one folder deep inside "\Office" and run the appropriate Setup32.exe or Setup64.exe according to your system type.

At Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\System you can find your system type. Usually its 64bit these modern times.
Its my 1st time downloading in pc Im using it for my online class and I lack knowledge, I downloaded and extracting app and used it to extract the rar file what do I do after this.

Rename folder to something shorter, example office, move office folder in to desktop, run setup as administrator.

Let us know how it goes.
I did what you told me to do but when I opened the word, it says I need an activation

Attachments

• 1599385959432.png
    1599385959432.png
    90.6 KB · Views: 16
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back