What's new
  • Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

MICROSOFT Office PRO Plus 2016

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 50.000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

ThumperTM

La Patróna
Owner
Aug 18, 2010
Dabear post_id=99985 time=1516694647 user_id=161712 said:
I agree how do you activate ??
Sagar0410 post_id=97577 time=1512538261 user_id=158501 said:
There is no activation key inside the whole package..
I wasted my 2 gb and a plenty of time in downloading abd installing too

Your antivirus may be deleting it, please disable your AV before you download. Thanks

DH27

Jan 29, 2018
This may be nothing at all but I want to be absolutely sure. I activated using KVMActivator as per the instructions but when watching the status information, one thing it said it did was create an exception on my firewall. I am pretty sure it doesn't need to do that! What was the exception exactly, and how do I find it?
Install/Reinstall KMS Service ...
Starting KMS-server service and creating Firewall Rule ...

What is it blocking or allowing exactly?

AmarraSeastar

Feb 8, 2018
Windows Office 2016 wants product key

<t>Hi there<br/>
<br/>
Thank you so much for your downloads!!<br/>
<br/>
I've tried running KMSAuto.net twice, but it keeps telling me "Default key does not exist. You can try to enter the your own key (sic)." Obviously I don't have one, so when I open up any of the programs in Office, they want the product key and say they'll only work till Feb. 13th. Any suggestions?</t>

ThumperTM

La Patróna
Owner
Aug 18, 2010
Re: Windows Office 2016 wants product key

<r><QUOTE author="AmarraSeastar" post_id="100071" time="1518105004" user_id="162612"><s>
AmarraSeastar post_id=100071 time=1518105004 user_id=162612 said:
</s>
Hi there<br/>
<br/>
Thank you so much for your downloads!!<br/>
<br/>
I've tried running KMSAuto.net twice, but it keeps telling me "Default key does not exist. You can try to enter the your own key (sic)." Obviously I don't have one, so when I open up any of the programs in Office, they want the product key and say they'll only work till Feb. 13th. Any suggestions?
<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Hi,<br/>
<br/>
You can use KMSpico <E>;)</E></r>

dust10

Jul 29, 2016
I have a legit bought Windows 10 but didn't have office so this is a true life saver. One question though is will KMS overwrite my Windows 10 product key when I use it? It didn't seem to have an option to just activate office only.

Liew

Feb 22, 2018
Everybody. This works. Just follow:

1) http://www.tech-tools.me/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=71976&start=70

and

2) http://www.tech-tools.me/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=71976&start=200

Follow step by step and it sure works. Read carefully.

Cheers

johndoess

Feb 23, 2018
It says "Can't continue because we can't download the required file" when I click set up. I am connected to the internet for sure

stephen.covey

Apr 4, 2018
Number 1 question on this post
Survey says
"where's the patch file"

I had the same problem. Discovered my windows virus program was actually still on. Turned off and reopend the original zip file.
I open it on my desktop. If you don't see a file called KMSAuto Net, and under file type it has to say Application. If it says PNG of anthing other than application then you still have a virus program on somehwere

Gopper

Apr 12, 2018
someanon post_id=94718 time=1498499105 user_id=146651 said:
After 4 or 5 unsuccessful tries this is how I managed to do it:
System: Win 10 Home 64; No AV, AntiMalware etc. except Windows Defender

1 - Uninstall the previous, unsuccessful install. If you have other office related stuff in the list you see in the "uninstall or change a program" window uninstall them too.
2 - Restart your PC.
3 - Stay online but deactivate "real-time protection" from windows defender settings. (If you have other AV etc. deactivate them too)
4 - Create 3 new folders with random names.
Cut&paste "KMSautonet...exe" file into one of them and rename it, make sure its name doesn't resemble a crack-file's name.
Cut&paste all the read.me files into the second folder you've created.
Cut&paste all the other files into the third folder.
Delete the original folder.
5 - There are 3 different setup.exe files in the folder. Run setup64.exe (AS ADMINISTRATOR) if your system is 64bit .
6 - After the installation ends close the related window.
7 - Open Word by double-clicking on WINWORD.EXE which you can find here: C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\root\Office16
8 - Just close or accept whatever window opens on Word's splash screen. Don't try to open a document.
9 - Close Word.
10 - Run the KMS activator file AS ADMINISTRATOR whose name you changed .
11 - If a warning pops up that says something like "Convert Office Retail -> VL" choose OK. Choose the related option in the following window that opens automatically; wait couple of seconds.
12 - Now you must see the KMS AutoNET2015 v1.3.8 main window. Click on "Activate Office".
13 - Wait like a minute or so until you see the auto-scrolling log stops. It finishes by a line telling the process was successful.
14 - Now you have to able to open Word without problems.

Thanks, followed these instructions and got it working

CoTa

May 3, 2018
pls help, when I try to run the patch it says it failed to activete and that there are some files not found, and when I try to open microsoft word it says Attempt to access invalid address
i have windows 7
EDIT: fixed the Attempt to access invalid address with the regedit and everything works! :DD

urfnerf

May 7, 2018
In case the patching seems successful, but you are still greeted with a prompt for "Let's get started" asking to try, buy, activate:

First, hit the activate button and just cancel everything so you can open a new document and go to File > Account. If it says you're activated, then you can go ahead and just remove the registry keys responsible for showing the splash screen:

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Office-repeatedly-prompts-you-to-activate-on-a-new-PC-a9a6b05f-f6ce-4d1f-8d49-eb5007b64ba1

:eek:k:

KP786

Mar 23, 2018
I had successfully installed this program, but am now getting a Notice saying that the ''Licences expires in 4 days'' What do i do now?

jenjanice

Ultimate Donator
May 11, 2018
MICROSOFT Office PRO Plus 2016 v16.0.4266.1003 RTM + Activator [TechTools.NET]

I installed the above today.

From the setup file and then the setupx32.

All done and functioning correctly but system kept on prompting me to activate. I installed with my internet connection not connected and only after I was done then I connected my wifi again.

Did I do anything wrong with the process?

Appreciate your help.

Thanks.

Jen

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors