• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

MICROSOFT Office PRO Plus 2016

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

Dabear post_id=99985 time=1516694647 user_id=161712 said:
I agree how do you activate ??
Sagar0410 post_id=97577 time=1512538261 user_id=158501 said:
There is no activation key inside the whole package..
I wasted my 2 gb and a plenty of time in downloading abd installing too

Your antivirus may be deleting it, please disable your AV before you download. Thanks

This may be nothing at all but I want to be absolutely sure. I activated using KVMActivator as per the instructions but when watching the status information, one thing it said it did was create an exception on my firewall. I am pretty sure it doesn't need to do that! What was the exception exactly, and how do I find it?
Install/Reinstall KMS Service ...
Starting KMS-server service and creating Firewall Rule ...

What is it blocking or allowing exactly?

Windows Office 2016 wants product key

<t>Hi there<br/>
<br/>
Thank you so much for your downloads!!<br/>
<br/>
I've tried running KMSAuto.net twice, but it keeps telling me "Default key does not exist. You can try to enter the your own key (sic)." Obviously I don't have one, so when I open up any of the programs in Office, they want the product key and say they'll only work till Feb. 13th. Any suggestions?</t>

Re: Windows Office 2016 wants product key

<r><QUOTE author="AmarraSeastar" post_id="100071" time="1518105004" user_id="162612"><s>
AmarraSeastar post_id=100071 time=1518105004 user_id=162612 said:
</s>
Hi there<br/>
<br/>
Thank you so much for your downloads!!<br/>
<br/>
I've tried running KMSAuto.net twice, but it keeps telling me "Default key does not exist. You can try to enter the your own key (sic)." Obviously I don't have one, so when I open up any of the programs in Office, they want the product key and say they'll only work till Feb. 13th. Any suggestions?
<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Hi,<br/>
<br/>
You can use KMSpico <E>;)</E></r>

I have a legit bought Windows 10 but didn't have office so this is a true life saver. One question though is will KMS overwrite my Windows 10 product key when I use it? It didn't seem to have an option to just activate office only.

Everybody. This works. Just follow:

1) http://www.tech-tools.me/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=71976&start=70

and

2) http://www.tech-tools.me/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=71976&start=200

Follow step by step and it sure works. Read carefully.

Cheers

It says "Can't continue because we can't download the required file" when I click set up. I am connected to the internet for sure

Number 1 question on this post
Survey says
"where's the patch file"

I had the same problem. Discovered my windows virus program was actually still on. Turned off and reopend the original zip file.
I open it on my desktop. If you don't see a file called KMSAuto Net, and under file type it has to say Application. If it says PNG of anthing other than application then you still have a virus program on somehwere

someanon post_id=94718 time=1498499105 user_id=146651 said:
After 4 or 5 unsuccessful tries this is how I managed to do it:
System: Win 10 Home 64; No AV, AntiMalware etc. except Windows Defender

1 - Uninstall the previous, unsuccessful install. If you have other office related stuff in the list you see in the "uninstall or change a program" window uninstall them too.
2 - Restart your PC.
3 - Stay online but deactivate "real-time protection" from windows defender settings. (If you have other AV etc. deactivate them too)
4 - Create 3 new folders with random names.
Cut&paste "KMSautonet...exe" file into one of them and rename it, make sure its name doesn't resemble a crack-file's name.
Cut&paste all the read.me files into the second folder you've created.
Cut&paste all the other files into the third folder.
Delete the original folder.
5 - There are 3 different setup.exe files in the folder. Run setup64.exe (AS ADMINISTRATOR) if your system is 64bit .
6 - After the installation ends close the related window.
7 - Open Word by double-clicking on WINWORD.EXE which you can find here: C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\root\Office16
8 - Just close or accept whatever window opens on Word's splash screen. Don't try to open a document.
9 - Close Word.
10 - Run the KMS activator file AS ADMINISTRATOR whose name you changed .
11 - If a warning pops up that says something like "Convert Office Retail -> VL" choose OK. Choose the related option in the following window that opens automatically; wait couple of seconds.
12 - Now you must see the KMS AutoNET2015 v1.3.8 main window. Click on "Activate Office".
13 - Wait like a minute or so until you see the auto-scrolling log stops. It finishes by a line telling the process was successful.
14 - Now you have to able to open Word without problems.

Thanks, followed these instructions and got it working

pls help, when I try to run the patch it says it failed to activete and that there are some files not found, and when I try to open microsoft word it says Attempt to access invalid address
i have windows 7
EDIT: fixed the Attempt to access invalid address with the regedit and everything works! :DD

In case the patching seems successful, but you are still greeted with a prompt for "Let's get started" asking to try, buy, activate:

First, hit the activate button and just cancel everything so you can open a new document and go to File > Account. If it says you're activated, then you can go ahead and just remove the registry keys responsible for showing the splash screen:

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Office-repeatedly-prompts-you-to-activate-on-a-new-PC-a9a6b05f-f6ce-4d1f-8d49-eb5007b64ba1

:eek:k:

I had successfully installed this program, but am now getting a Notice saying that the ''Licences expires in 4 days'' What do i do now?

MICROSOFT Office PRO Plus 2016 v16.0.4266.1003 RTM + Activator [TechTools.NET]

I installed the above today.

From the setup file and then the setupx32.

All done and functioning correctly but system kept on prompting me to activate. I installed with my internet connection not connected and only after I was done then I connected my wifi again.

Did I do anything wrong with the process?

Appreciate your help.

Thanks.

Jen

Back