• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

MICROSOFT Office PRO Plus 2016

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

finally successfully installed the first thing before install KMS AUTO.NET file you have to turn off all your antivirus also your window defender security and done

Such a pain in the rear end. I even followed the link to download the activator since I could not see it in the folder... turned off, security and still NOTHING. Sorry, not sure what the deal is. But there has to be a better thing to download and with a better activator..... no reason to jump through hoops for hours trying to figure this out.

I can't install office in my pc, because I can't Run the setup file. My system doesn't recognize it, and does not appear the right one, office icon beyond the name file, but a blank page. What can I do?

I'm having a similar issue after installing Office PRO 2016 and I'm looking forward to an answer from the community. I installed it and is working fine, but the activation with the KMSpico tool is not working. Hope we can get an answer that will work for both of us.

Hi guys,

Thanks for the app. However, it is saying I have 6 days to activate, please advise.
smithdavid post_id=99880 time=1515200707 user_id=160598 said:
;)

I have the same problem. I can load up docs but not do anything with them because I am asked to go to the control panel. This is not helpful because Icannot find a place to enter the registration number.
The program says it is not activated.
Any help would be appreciated.

JustCallMeGod said:
Hello i require some help. I just got all the programs installed. But when i open them it tells me to enter my email or number associated with my office subscription but since i do not have one i just "x" it. also, when i continue into excel it has a banner saying "activate before may 16/2017 to continue without interruption" so will i get kicked from the programs or did i install it incorrectly? Please Help!

AlexB121 post_id=100545 time=1527264230 user_id=147953 said:
Send me message ill send u complete pack with activator pro version

Hi Alex, I keep getting a message that I need to activate it with the email I bought it with.

I would like to install the 32-bit version of Microsoft Office 2016 on Windows 7, 64-bit. Is the torrent here "https://thepiratebay.org/torrent/12499831/MICROSOFT_Office_PRO_Plus_2016_v16.0.4266.1003_RTM___Activator" 32 or 64 bit?

Baldy000007 post_id=100610 time=1528111474 user_id=168084 said:
AlexB121 post_id=100545 time=1527264230 user_id=147953 said:
Send me message ill send u complete pack with activator pro version

Hi Alex, I keep getting a message that I need to activate it with the email I bought it with.

Well, all features have now been deactivated due to not providing an email.

I have the same question where is the patch and here is the readme file

Instructions:
1) Stop the application if started
2) Install application using provided installer and do not reboot
3) Run patch file
DONE!

For anyone confused about using the KMS tool - First of all, it may look like there has been no tool downloaded at all. This is most likely your Windows detecting it as a threat. There will be a notification on your desktop saying threat detected. You need to allow this programme to be on your computer and underneath, if you click on the drop down arrows - it will let you "restore" the file to its rightful place. Next, make sure you right click on the programme and on the menu select "Run as Administrator" this allows the tool to run properly.

The follow the activation instructions as stated in the text document.

RE: MS Office 2016 Pro Plus RMS activation exe file missing

<t>So I downloaded, unzipped it, installed the correct file first and when I went to activate, there was no exe file from RMS, just a JPG and various txt files in different languages. Any help?</t>

Re: RE: MS Office 2016 Pro Plus RMS activation exe file missing

<t>Nevermind I'm dumb haha it was blocked by my AV, I just didnt see the notification. I will be sure to donate to you guys</t>

ive had this working for over a year now, but for some reason its not activated any more.
on my other laptop it works perfectly fine.
i ve uninstalled and re installed, my issue is when trying to activate the KSM Auto patch i get an error.( cannot execute)
any assistance would be appreciated.

bmoneyspice post_id=99882 time=1515214946 user_id=160599 said:
when I run the setup, I get the error "Couldn't start Office installation"

says there is another installation happening

I had this exact problem. Managed not to pull my hair out. There are still some remnants of a previous installation on your HD. You can go here:
https://support.office.com/en-us/article/uninstall-office-from-a-pc-9dd49b83-264a-477a-8fcc-2fdf5dbf61d8?ui=en-US&rs=en-US&ad=US
Select option 2, and let it do its magic. Then follow Thumper's instructions on a clean install.

softwareperson post_id=104393 time=1533846611 user_id=172284 said:
ive had this working for over a year now, but for some reason its not activated any more.
on my other laptop it works perfectly fine.
i ve uninstalled and re installed, my issue is when trying to activate the KSM Auto patch i get an error.( cannot execute)
any assistance would be appreciated.

Hi,

Looks like your antivirus software is deleting some files. Make sure to disable your antivirus while you download/install office.

Back