• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Need bootable ISO of Windows 11

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

Whip

Dec 17, 2022
Hi. I downloaded a torrent from Thumper for Windows 11 Final 22H2 but it has a setup.exe and data.dat file. The instructions makes it seems like it will install windows on the computer I'm on so I'm concerned in running the setup. I'm not able to find an ISO that I can use to create a bootable flash drive. Can I get some help regarding this?

Hi. I downloaded a torrent from Thumper for Windows 11 Final 22H2 but it has a setup.exe and data.dat file. The instructions makes it seems like it will install windows on the computer I'm on so I'm concerned in running the setup. I'm not able to find an ISO that I can use to create a bootable flash drive. Can I get some help regarding this?
Put that ISO in your USB and install windows 11.

That's the thing. There's no ISO. There's a setup.exe and data.dat file

That's the thing. There's no ISO. There's a setup.exe and data.dat file
I would be very careful. There are usually ore files packed in an install. Why not just download the OEM from Microsoft. There are instructions how to make the install work on non-eligible systems. KMS can take it from there if you don't have a windows 10 license embedded in your BIOS. Rufus can make a bootable USB stick, make that program your friend. Just use a search engine to look up the details, tons of guides have been written.
There is Microsoft Windows 11 FINAL Build 22000.194 x64 UNTOUCHED ISO + Activator [TheWindowsForum] which works according to the replies.

The best place to go would be THe Windows UUP dump.

Download aria2, place a copy of it in yourSystem32 folder, and then download the aria2 ISO package from UUP (just follow the instructions, they are very clear), run it, and BOOM! you have a squeaky clean, brand spanking new copy of WIndows 11.

Back