• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Need help with driver genius 11 pro

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mojo1180

Jan 15, 2012
I just installed the program according to the read me directions even rebooted the pc when I run the program it finds errors when I cick fix it asks for the licence code lhow do I get this code or get the program to work any help much appreceated

mojo1180 :huh:

H3llo mojo1180,

Can you link me to site where you downloaded?

Did you tired this one: http://thumperdc.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=84&t=64134 ?

Thanks

The pirate bay it was the newest torrent Will uninstall and try the link you sent when I get home next Sat willlet you know if it works I even turned off my wifi during i :confused: nstall did not help

:thumbup: The link worked great your site is great I dont want to be A jerk and take and not share how do I share got A bunch of apps and movies will share

mojo1180 said:
:thumbup: The link worked great your site is great I dont want to be A jerk and take and not share how do I share got A bunch of apps and movies will share
You gotta apply for t.uploader read about it here.
http://thumperdc.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=24394
Hope it helps :)

I am also having problems needs registration after scan to fix errors
I Downloaded mine from a Other site link

I'm missing something obvious in this procedure of installing the crack to DriverGenius,because try as I may all I can do is keep screwing it up!! Please tell me, must similar files be deleted from the original folder before the crack files are installed and does one simply copy them to the prescribed folder? I realize that there is something very simple that I am missing,getting to old for this crack stuff I guess,Please help a senior citizen,My email is [email protected] help!!!! Stryder is my handle THANKS to all

I have an old windows xp professional that I'm trying to fix for my neighbours, unfortunately I'm kinda rusty with windows, I've been a Mac user for so long now, I don't know how to find the drivers for the cd/dvd player anywhere and I dont have the windows install cd, can anyone help me with this?

Thank you so much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back