• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Nivida Graphics card

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

z-rex

Jun 17, 2012
Hey i need some fast help with this.

I just installed Windows on my computer but my graphics card isn't identified
also my high bus hd speakers ??
any help...?!?

Last edited by a moderator:
Can I ask which graphics card it is?
You need the drivers for the hardware for it to run, have you double checked the graphics card is the one you've plugged into your monitor? A lot of the time people will install a graphics card and plug their monitor into the on board slot.

If all of this doesn't work, it may just be they're not compatible, a lot of the time certain hardware won't work with XP because it's not supported by anything anymore.

The problem now with Windows XP is that is no longer supported by Microsoft. So XP reached the end of it's useful life. If I was you, I would upgrade to at least Windows 7. That way at least Windows 7 can load the native drivers if you don't have the CD's with the divers. Unless you have the original CD's with the drivers, you will always have issues with Windows XP. I hope this helps.

Really first you need to identify the series of the graphics card .So you can run CPUZ it's a small program that will tell you all about your computer hardware . Should be easy to find just google the name . Once you find out the series of the card or chip then go to Nvidia to search the chip or card # and see if there are XP drivers available . The only other thing you can try is an all in one driver disk. Called Driver Pack Solution it may find a suitable driver. Herman

What operating system are you using? Have you checked the system requirements for this game? It appears as though you need a processor that clocks out at 1.7GHz minimum, but the recommended is 2.4GHz. This may have something to do with your issue, since it appears that the processor you listed does not meet these requirements. Please, correct me if I am wrong. I don't really know the full story here...

I also am having trouble installing Nvidia drivers on my system. Downloaded newest drivers and older drivers as well. Get drivers installed but device manager says card not installed properly and it went back to original driver. Running Windows 10 Pro 1903 and it is a 560 Nvidia card

Nvida seems to have trouble transitioning to Windows 10. Some of their graphics stuff ran great with Win 7 but the wheels came off with Win 10. I am not sure why Nvida has really abandoned it's legacy users but it's not a good way to make friends. Planned obsolescence like so many of the printer manufacturers attempted to do?
Is this an OEM card or aftermarket? If you could be a little more specific on the device and what you are trying to install it in we may be able to provide more help.
Not promising anything I have a Dell laptop w/Nvida graphics that just plain sucks. It crashes from time to time and there is no solution including disabling the darn thing.

Back