• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

tinyCam PRO

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

DVDR_Dog

Ultimate Donator
Donator
VIP
Nov 5, 2018
Is anyone familiar with this software? I have a few of those cheap proprietary Chinese cameras that you can only view with their proprietary software. I'd like to access them with one unified software but I am too cheap to pay for that privilege.
Until then my box of sub $10 cams go largely unused.
I was going to hack them at one point but other things came up and it comes down to diminishing returns. So any hep or ideas are quite welcome.

Is anyone familiar with this software? I have a few of those cheap proprietary Chinese cameras that you can only view with their proprietary software. I'd like to access them with one unified software but I am too cheap to pay for that privilege.
Until then my box of sub $10 cams go largely unused.
I was going to hack them at one point but other things came up and it comes down to diminishing returns. So any hep or ideas are quite welcome.

Never used it before.

Back