• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Windows 7

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

SigurdurLFC

Jul 17, 2012
I was trying to download the Windows 7 professional it was in finishing installation and then the screen went black and i waited and still nothing ... help!

bsp Windows 7

<t>The better option would then be copy files in the other computer and then to install a clean windows 7.</t>

bsp Windows 7

<t>yes from the original windows disc. open the install.wim file with 7zip and the navigate in the location above to get the files.</t>

Anequeker post_id=113497 time=1550296003 user_id=186564 said:
So 3 years late they will have a Windows 8 that doesnt suck.

Im still happy with Win 7.

Windows will stop updates for windows 7 by next year: https://www.tech-tools.me/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=79984

Hi SigurdurLFC ive sent you a PM to my website with my own windows iso images i make..
including windows xp , 7 , 8.1 , 10 .. most have volume licenses so pass online as fully Genuine
for anyone else that wants my url visit my profile for homepage.. or send me a PM

Back