• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Windows XP Professional SP3 2013/2014/2015 [Support]

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

Thanks Thumper, I've been in an all night backdoor nerd-athon. Ran a dell xp sp1 recovery disk on a Toshiba 64 bit notebook with a sata drive and somehow got it to install. But I had zero drivers, which meant no way to connect to the web for drivers to connect to the web... :/ been tearing the house apart had a bridged networked router taking my WiFi setup but the network adapter on the Toshiba wasn't installed. Tried using my cell phone as removable storage, wouldn't install on the sp1. Finally found two blank cd-rs and decided Id give your xp pro sp3 file a shot. It burned successfully on the first disk from my laptop. Put it in the Toshiba and hit a snag at the serial. Decided to register here and your first serial worked. Its currently installing. Fingers are crossed. Thanks for the solid upload, and especially for the support link. Ill let ya know how I make out once everything is said and done. The goal is get this installed it should recognize the realtek wireless network adapter, to which I can then download an ISO of windows 7 64 which the rig is built for and run it... I have not done this sort of backdoor run around in years, but I have to admit Its got a nostalgic feel to the frustration... Lmao. Anyway Hats off to ya. Keep up the solid sharing.

Thumper Ur Super Awesome!!!
WinXP has always been close to my Heart & thanks for your efforts in Keeping it Alive!
Thnx Budd & Keep up the Good Work... ;)

I cannot seem to install this. I tried making a bootable USB but it doesnt boot. I have even checked the BIOS for priority, still nothing. I tried mounting it on a virtual drive to see if it works, after I opened it up, There's no INSTALL WINDOWS XP button. Everything else works but that. Please help

Oh, I got the WIndows setup by burning the ISO to a DVD-R, I'm trying to figure out why my machine decides to shut off when "Starting WIndows" appears in the COLOR 7,1 bar at the bottom of the 80x25 text mode screen. The bar disappears and my laptop is off.

DELL 15-g019wm

Little fker doesn't want to boot. ISO needs modifying?

Re: Windows XP Professional SP3 Nov 2013 [Support]

<t>
tommy1980murf said:
I have dowloaded this but what now? It is in a zip file with loads of files inside. I want to put it onto a usb to install but how do I do that?[/quote<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
use power iso.Its a free software</t>

You can use rufos tool or poweriso or other tool.

Check this out: http://techtools.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=135&t=70502

So, it continually says found 1 update, I've installed June 2015 Malicious removal tool a thousand times already.

when setup finish copying files and system restart NTLDR, Hal.dll, config/system and many more are missing
how to solve it please

xpdude69 said:
i can't get past the product key. no codes work :( help please

Hi,

Belove keys has been tested and works 100%!

[hidden]MR49R-DRJXX-M6PX2-V96BF-8CKBJ
DFYXB-8FR68-FK2DX-Y2RDR-M4C6M
CD87T-HFP4C-V7X7H-8VY68-W7D7M
C4FPJ-HQCGP-QD3XC-2JF34-FT8Y6[/hidden]

Back