• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Windows XP Professional SP3 2013/2014/2015 [Support]

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

Everytime I've tried to create a bootable CD using nero i've always ended up having a file missing...
either it be hpcissm2.sy_
or kdcom.dl_
or like ntldr and its detect file...
i dont know what to do i've used like 5 blank philip 700 mb disks trying this and its getting tiring
I wanted to downgrade from Windows 8.1 pro to xp pro sp3. Is this even possible?I've used like 5 different isos and i'm gonna try this one again
i dont know if the problem is the burning software i'm using which is nero, or if its the download/extraction itself. Btw i've tried rufus with an iso and its skipped in the bios

markeus said:
Everytime I've tried to create a bootable CD using nero i've always ended up having a file missing...
either it be hpcissm2.sy_
or kdcom.dl_
or like ntldr and its detect file...
i dont know what to do i've used like 5 blank philip 700 mb disks trying this and its getting tiring
I wanted to downgrade from Windows 8.1 pro to xp pro sp3. Is this even possible?I've used like 5 different isos and i'm gonna try this one again
i dont know if the problem is the burning software i'm using which is nero, or if its the download/extraction itself. Btw i've tried rufus with an iso and its skipped in the bios

Hi,

Please give a try alcohol 120% or PowerISO and burn with slowest speed. (you can use usb stick too)

Good luck.

thumper said:
Please give a try alcohol 120% or PowerISO and burn with slowest speed. (you can use usb stick too)

Good luck.
Do I need the boot.ima file for any of those two? I just got poweriso and i'm going to try it out. With usb and cd
i have like 10 more blank cds lol

on poweriso its only letting me write at 'maximum' speed or 48x(8450 kb/s)
even with my disk out? is this the proper speed or should it be slower?I dont know why its doing this, on nero i could write at 4x(600 kb/s) or 8x(1200 kb/s)

Hey i want to know if you make a version for x64 biti?
I want to use on laptop and he has 4 gb ram and not a awesome cpu,and i was thinking Windows xp is best for it.

i dont have a key. the installation requires a key even though it says in the read-me that the key shouldnt be required

Hello thumper. First off I would like to say I appreciate all the work you do for the community and for uploading this for everyone. Thanks!

That said I am having an issue with 2 versions. The nov 2014 update of windows XP and the Jan 2015 update. On boht of them I get asked to inout a cd key. I used all 4 that were recommended in this page and not a single once has worked. On both versions.

To make sure I am doing this right here were my steps.:

I used the program you recommended to burn the iso onto my usb.
At first I tried to boot from USB but this didn't work (changing the boot order and eveything).
After this I went onto windows and I went to the USB and clicked setup.
On both versions the exact same thing happened.
I clicked to have a fresh installation and then after agreeing I inputed the licence key and not a single one of them worked.

What should I do now? How would I wipe my computer and still install from my usb.
Since I can't use it as a bootloader their won't be any OS to run the setup on. Please help!

Hi and welcome to our home!

Here you can get keys: http://techtools.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=71170

;)

thumper said:
Hi and welcome to our home!

Here you can get keys: http://techtools.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=71170

;)
does it need already installed windows xp. or it is a complete operating system iso

Hi. I have Hp envy 17. I tried some xp but i get 0x000007b error. I think xp dont have sata achi controller driver. Is there this driver on this xp? Thanks

vingolu said:
does it need already installed windows xp. or it is a complete operating system iso

I would like an answer to this as well. I have tried multiple times from usb and cd to install both the Nov and Jan versions and have had no success. I had Zorin Linux on this machine and every time I go through setup with usb is says it cant find previous version of windows and wants me to put in full version to verify I qualify for upgrade. Is there any way around this? Also all the cds I've burned are unreadable or have corrupted files even on lowest burn speed using nero and imgburn. it said my cd drive only supported 10x and up. am I just screwed or what?

I also tried it today..... its asking for a full version cd to be put in the cd-rom drive. so i guess its a upgrade version.....

wasted some much time in downloading , making a bootable usb and trying it.....

At first, thanks for this upload !
I have a question : This Windows is 32 or 64 bits ?
I will use use Oracle VM to install this Windows and is very important that you answer my question...
Thanks....

Back