• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

WIS net Support

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

ozas89

Dec 26, 2018
hello , i need help to generate WISnet start key for 78E400287547

i installed Mercedes EWA-net v2.25.0.7 + EPC + WIS last updates [TechTools] , EPC is working fine but WIS not, Thanks For help. :bebendoceva:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, I have the same problem - invalid WIS start key. Can someone please provide me with valid WIS key for the MAC address: 080027BFC970.

I would appreciate it if the expiry year is 2037. Thank you.

Don't ever hand out your MAC ID like that! Wait to be asked to PM it. It's your digital fingerprint for that Ethernet connection on your device and a real pain to try and spoof.
I didn't see that peeps were handing out there MAC ID's here. Just a very bad idea. It's like publishing your vehicle's VIN.

Don't ever hand out your MAC ID like that! Wait to be asked to PM it. It's your digital fingerprint for that Ethernet connection on your device and a real pain to try and spoof.
I didn't see that peeps were handing out there MAC ID's here. Just a very bad idea. It's like publishing your vehicle's VIN.
I appreciate the thought but I'm well aware of the fact! I am using a sandbox to set this up so the MAC address goes poof when I close the VM :D

Sounds good. Most users do not realize that a MAC ID is just like DNA. Provided it's the same wireless or built-in wired Ethernet adapter a system can be tracked literally to it's birth. It's a great deal easier than going the court papers to the ISP route.
I may be paranoid but I am pretty sure at least Microsoft has their hired dog lawyers out there sniffing around not to mention the other anti-piracy firm mercenaries. Pretty sure I ran into a M/S fellow on another board a little while ago. The are pretty good but they all have this stench they carry around with them that tends to give them away if you know what to look for.
That's why Thumper wants to keep things low-key on this forum.

Back