• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

WIS net Support

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

Hey mate, need a Start key for this, looks like I need to PM you which I will do right now.

hello , i need help to generate WISnet start key for 78E400287547

i installed Mercedes EWA-net v2.25.0.7 + EPC + WIS last updates [TechTools] , EPC is working fine but WIS not, Thanks For help. :bebendoceva:
Sorry, I don't find the bottom to post something, therefor a replay. I downloaded Wis Asra 3 times. Installation failed each time "no package.ini". Somebody can help me?

Sorry, I don't find the bottom to post something, therefor a replay. I downloaded Wis Asra 3 times. Installation failed each time "no package.ini". Somebody can help me?

I am trying to instal program and also came across this.
What I did was on the MB site that opens up go to help for the website that explains how to install.
It says go to EWA and press setup or similar from there instead of the main screen which gave me the no package.ini error.

hi there, is there any chance of getting a new startkey for mac address BCE92FECC030, as mine has expired, thank heaps

Regards
Foolish

Hi! Thanks for you support!
I download and install the "Mercedes-Benz WISASRA 2020.04 FULL [TheWindowsForum.com]" but.. T_T i need a key.
my MAC is 00210037B06C
Thanks for you support!! :*

Back